Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
bmurn
PlasticandRage
6 posters

Help me with my homework. It'll be fun, promise

Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Help me with my homework. It'll be fun, promise - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me with my homework. It'll be fun, promise

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri May 11, 2012 4:26 pm

That's awesome that it went so well! Unfortunately, I'm not a computer whiz, so I have no idea how to upload the power point- or if it even can be uploaded, for that matter.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Help me with my homework. It'll be fun, promise - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me with my homework. It'll be fun, promise

Post by PlasticandRage Fri May 11, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm going to see if I can do it with photobucket somehow
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

That's awesome plastic. You've been mopping the floor (like a mullet would) with your presentations.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah I kick school's *** once I get started. My issue is always making myself get to work. I found a website called SlideShare that's allowing me to upload it. I think I'll be able to post inside a forum post once its uploaded. Otherwise I'll just post a link. I have to type up the speech to go with it too otherwise it wont make any sense. The powerpoint is just photos and animations that I did last night.

Nevermind. It uploaded but it's just displaying it as each individual slide and not as a finalized presentation. So none of the animations are working or anything.

Yeah I even tried importing it as a finalized slide show and it still isn't working. If anyone has any suggestions I'm opened to them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 pm