Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Jovias-86
DamageCK
WyrmHero
Ecko
8 posters

Spellsword, my last build for a while I promise.

Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Spellsword, my last build for a while I promise. Empty Spellsword, my last build for a while I promise.

Post by Ecko Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3873207174181870

So what do you guys think? I chose Elite Knight armor just so I can have enough poise to not be stunned by the small quick weapons. And, more importantly, because it looks cool and isn't too heavy.

The TWoP is just so I can have enough time to cast my buff and to give my two offensive spells the ability to actually hit someone instead of being dodged every time.

My main focus of the build is to be cool looking, fast, and powerful. A buffed rapier for fancy hit-and-run stabbing, and some powerful spells for long range options when the enemy is staying far away or for chasing a person who tries to run and heal.

I'm not sure on the vitality though. Seems really low, but I'm not sure how far up I want to go. Too far an it might be hard to find PVP, ya know?

So what do you guys think?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Spellsword, my last build for a while I promise. Empty Re: Spellsword, my last build for a while I promise.

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:42 am

I don't know....I usually do SL 120 builds. I would make that a pure mage build, low End and maybe Vit. Same stats for Dex and Int and 2 more CSS.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Spellsword, my last build for a while I promise. Empty Re: Spellsword, my last build for a while I promise.

Post by DamageCK Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:15 am

Pure mage builds are WAAAY harder to use. You need the option to melee.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:21 am

DamageCK wrote:Pure mage builds are WAAAY harder to use. You need the option to melee.
    I know that all too well. Already tried making a pure mage and it did not go well...
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 am

So did I. After some additional leveling it's good to go. Going past 120 is pretty much irrelevent for Kiln PvP.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:41 am

DamageCK wrote:Going past 120 is pretty much irrelevent for Kiln PvP.
    Actually I got a lot of action in the Kiln on my SL 170 character. It's the other area's I'm worried about, lol.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 am

That's what I'm saying. I've got a 233 in the Kiln with plenty of action. I'm saying level is irrelevent in the Kiln.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Ecko Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:54 am

Ohhh, misunderstood you there. Thought you meant the opposite, lol.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:38 am

Yeah its perfect for Kiln... Though its better to atsy either at 44 or move up to 50 with INT...

So move your Strgth to 12 if ur gona use those weapons and move INT to 50 happy
    U could 2 hand MLGS at 12 strgth too

Also you could bring end down to 30 and move Vit up to 40 atleast...
    Coz at that high level some more vitality really be nice happy

This what I came up with..
    http://tinyurl.com/7oz7vkj

Hope you like it
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Ecko wrote:http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3873207174181870

My main focus of the build is to be cool looking, fast, and powerful.

You are in Elite Knight Armor, but ninja flipping around with the stupid DWGR .... hence, not cool looking at all.

....just saying.

silly
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Here is a better version IMO: [url]http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2689228787467670]/url]

FAP ring instead of bellowing, you'll be doing great damage anyway.

30 vit/end, you don't need 40 end with a rapier, strength to 10 and the remaining 3 points into Att for another slot.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 pm

to be honest if the DWGR did not have the association that it does I would say it looked cooler than the fast roll.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1870797943690770

My modifications, added defense, more poise, near same damage with sl 125

You'll have to choose between TWoP or HCSM, unless you trim END for a few points in ATT.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:10 am