Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Azran
TheAshenPhantom
ChizFreak
7 posters

Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube)

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube) Empty Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube)

Post by ChizFreak Tue May 01, 2012 1:31 am

Yes, a crazy 1vs1vs1vs1 fight. And in Kiln! This proves that there is still good people in Kiln looking for some fun.

Participants: Me (ChizFreak), Carphil_BR (the Carphil we all know from these forums, and 2 random people who agreed to show their names here.

Recorded with a cellphone and uploaded to YouTube.
    Enjoy:

Watch it in YouTube for a bigger screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0k_nBnQpE

PS: First time I have a fight like this. And I have more than 2100 hours! I often host fights between invaders, just for fun (and souls keh heh keh), but it was always 1vs1. It was really fun, and I encourage others to try it!

Also a special mention to the first guy that invaded me (the guy with the BKGA), he invaded me, we fought a long time, then before we finish a 2nd invader shows. Both me and the first guy stopped fighting and saluted the other. Really these guys were really respectful and no cheap tactics or anything, congrats guys.

PS 2: GSoA sucks at lvl 100. That's why I used Moonlight Greatsword in the video haha.

PS 3: Green River was the only song I found that lasted the same amount of time as the Video so....

For more info about how this happened check the description in the video (in youtube).

Last edited by ChizFreak on Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheAshenPhantom
    TheAshenPhantom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube) Empty Re: Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube)

Post by TheAshenPhantom Tue May 01, 2012 2:13 am

Wish some of my invasions were like this. I would love to a have 4 person free for all! XD

Saddly I seem to end up in 2v1 with it being me as the 1 good portion of the time. Anyways, that looked like fun. Hope I have some fights like this.

Good Hunting!Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube) 1361424789
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube) Empty Re: Crazy PvP 4-Man Fight [Free-For-All] (YouTube)

Post by Azran Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 am

Awesome fight indeed. Good to see this kind of stuff happening in the game.

P.S: Que sorpresa, otro argento. silly
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue May 01, 2012 10:37 am

Too bad I died too fast :/

Anyway, it was very fun! Hope we get more matches like this!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 am

I think that match would have been at least 20% cooler if no backstabs had been allowed... but I still laugh. Fight Club should do that.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

bump* not enough people saw this xD
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue May 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Has Muerto! +1 I say.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue May 01, 2012 7:04 pm

show up in someones world naked with a weird hat on to make odd stuff more likely to happen, be it fist fights or free for alls. and +1 good sir!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:12 am