Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Driving me crazy

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Driving me crazy Empty Driving me crazy

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:51 am

Uhhh. Man. Dark Souls is driving me crazy. With all this stuff about elemental weapons and lore and overall storyline, it's just sooooo much! And yet, when I think about the game itself, it's almost nothing if you don't look any deeper. I feel like I've beveled in too deep, as I feel like I am going crazy.

Well, perhaps not crazy, but I find it harder and harder to grasp the concepts of Dark Souls. Maybe I never did, and now that the information is coming in, I just can't process it yet. Bleh.

This happen to you guys? Just too much to think about when it comes to dark souls?

PS: My rep went down somewhere. sad I don't even know where! I don't know what I posted that was seen negative in the dark souls community! If anyone knows, let me know?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Driving me crazy Empty Re: Driving me crazy

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 am

Dark Souls seems so simple on the surface, but once you start digging in you realize how deep everything goes!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 am

And then your brain hurts from all the information suddenly flooding in.

"Huh. I wonder if the pendant does anything. *five minutes of studying later* OH GOD! I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS! IT'S A GIFT! IT COMES FROM REAH! AND IT DROPS IN THE FOREST?!??!?!!!? GWYNDOLYN HAD ONE?! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! GJDISL:ufiewoajfid;asfuiopw4a"

That's pretty much every aspect of the game.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 am

I know what you mean bro hear have +1 just for kicks n giggles
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 am

Tank yuuuuuuuuuu :3 Here's a +1 back. I wasn't going to use it anyway. Though, I have 10 times your posts, you almost have as much rep as me hahahaha! That's what I get for being an off-topic kind of guy. It helps keep me from going insane. There hasn't been much action over there lately.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:28 am

Haha I jump all over the place right know I'm trying to figure out Smough I have a thread on it but it makes my brain hurt not having solid proof.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:31 am

I've been trying to get as much into the community and the game itself, I fear I have been doing too much at once haha! Reading the archive threads, posting in every General Discussion thread possible, and figuring out PvP on my first PvP character, as well as playing my first character ever again, trying to get him as far as possible so he'll be come my "main guy," with multiple playthroughs as possible. I got him to S&O from Gaping Dragon today. *shakes head* so much.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 am

It's a conspiracy, and everyone is in it!

::leers at the Crestfallen Warrior::

Also, +1 rep out of me. big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 am

Joe I laugh every time I read your signature and it annoys me lol
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 am

Haha I tried to play my original toon the other day on ng+ it didn't go to well my character building skills have definitely improved since then.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 am

Federally wrote:Joe I laugh every time I read your signature and it annoys me lol
    Hahahaha! Yeah. I don't mean to be annoying, but I just end up posting about specific posts in the overall thread, which ends up branching off. Though, mind you, I've only been apart of derailing a thread once, and I didn't even start it. I do stay out of trouble if I see it coming.

If the "toot my own horn" is the annoying part, idk what to say haha! I just end up doing that... *shrug*
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:39 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:Haha I tried to play my original toon the other day on ng+ it didn't go to well my character building skills have definitely improved since then.
    It was a bit hard at first since all I had was a +2 Battle Axe and a +2 Halberd, but I did have the Black Knight sword, so once I got enough Dex, it got quite a bit easier haha! But I still fat roll with Elite Knight Armor, and I refuse to take it off. Even though I JUST went through the game with a no-shield character with JUST the fast roll. I roll from time to time as a fatty, and it actually DOES work... sometimes big grin
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:42 am

My original toon was a mage with an enchanted iaito and enchanted black pharis bow I didst upgrade armor though.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:45 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Federally wrote:Joe I laugh every time I read your signature and it annoys me lol
    Hahahaha! Yeah. I don't mean to be annoying, but I just end up posting about specific posts in the overall thread, which ends up branching off. Though, mind you, I've only been apart of derailing a thread once, and I didn't even start it. I do stay out of trouble if I see it coming.

If the "toot my own horn" is the annoying part, idk what to say haha! I just end up doing that... *shrug*

No no you misunderstood. I'm not annoyed by you, your posts or your signature. I am annoyed I chuckle every time I read the Sig for some reason.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 am

Federally wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

No no you misunderstood. I'm not annoyed by you, your posts or your signature. I am annoyed I chuckle every time I read it for some reason.
    Well, that's good! 'Cause, I'm one of those kinds of people that hate it when people hate me. Which is the only reason I even mentioned the down-rep. I usually want to adjust what I say and how I say it in order to keep from annoying people. Some people may find it cowardly, I call it smart XD

See? Off-topic AND toot my own horn. XD I am glad it makes you laugh. That's why it's there XD As well as a warning.. hahahaha!
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:51 am

Federally wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

No no you misunderstood. I'm not annoyed by you, your posts or your signature. I am annoyed I chuckle every time I read the Sig for some reason.
    I giggle a little every time I read your sig I don't know why. but I always thought sig were for laughs and advertising your stuff.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 am

It's got something to do with the /shrug after, it just gets me laughing.

Look how off topic we are now!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 am

Federally wrote:It's got something to do with the /shrug after, it just gets me laughing.

Look how off topic we are now!
    They should give me a unique label. Like, instead of "Insomniac" it'd be something like "Randomizer" or something, and instead of a bunch of souls, it's 5 random stuff haha!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:57 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

I giggle a little every time I read your sig I don't know why. but I always thought sig were for laughs and advertising your stuff.

I'm glad someone gets some joy out of my solidly mediocre skills, because they're killing me!
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 am

If I could choose what I had instead of the souls at the side I'd choose chicken (Ha Leeroy Jenkins reference cause that's me).
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:If I could choose what I had instead of the souls at the side I'd choose chicken (Ha Leeroy Jenkins reference cause that's me).
    What is that joke, anyway? I heard it's from WoW or something? Like the whole "Leeeeeeerrooooooyyyyy" thing. I don't even know.

Last edited by JoeBroski09 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:02 am

Federally wrote:
    Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

I'm glad someone gets some joy out of my solidly mediocre skills, because they're killing me!
    My skills are mediocre at best but I yell my name while attacking so that makes up for it. big grin
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:05 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:If I could choose what I had instead of the souls at the side I'd choose chicken (Ha Leeroy Jenkins reference cause that's me).
    What is that joke, anyway? I heard it's from WoW or something? Like the whole "Leeeeeeerrooooooyyyyy" thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU the back story is while the leader was discussing the plans the guy playing Leeroy got up to get chicken and didn't hear any of them.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    What is that joke, anyway? I heard it's from WoW or something? Like the whole "Leeeeeeerrooooooyyyyy" thing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU the back story is while the leader was discussing the plans the guy playing Leeroy got up to get chicken and didn't hear any of them.
    HAHAHAHAHA! I love how he says "Jenkins" Hahaha!
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA! I love how he says "Jenkins" Hahaha!
    Ya me too he actually got official wow franchise modeled after him I think and he was mentioned on jeopardy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:47 pm