Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
sunbro
Federally
Yarxov
Leeroy_Jenkins
lordgodofhell
User
DoughGuy
ZikoLogiKa NL
Buggy Virus
CrackSouls
RANT
neon__noodle
Chaos Spectre
17 posters

New Discovery: Possible hidden Gravelord NPC

sunbro
    sunbro
    Addicted
    Addicted

New Discovery: Possible hidden Gravelord NPC - Page 2 Empty Re: New Discovery: Possible hidden Gravelord NPC

Post by sunbro Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 am

Federally wrote:
    sunbro wrote:Yeah but in this case I was online and I never got the gravelord message

There is no message that you've been cursed. You only 'notice' is getting ambushed by BPs you weren't expecting. Then you get a message when the BPs are cleansed by someone defeating the GL.

Then why do I get gravelord messages, like disasters are gone after defeating the gravelord
    I actualy defeated 2 of them in my hundreds of hours of playing
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

New Discovery: Possible hidden Gravelord NPC - Page 2 Empty Re: New Discovery: Possible hidden Gravelord NPC

Post by Yukon Wed May 30, 2012 9:23 am

Did you two with the cursed anor londo check the area where you get the dragon slayer bow? If a GL wanted to be a jerk that would be the place to put it. Hard to get to, and as far as I can tell you can't get out naturally, I always homeward bone out of that little wall.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 9:28 am

^There is a gap in the fence you can walk out of.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed May 30, 2012 9:34 am

I figured there was a way of escape, I was sure I did it at one point, but recently I went down again and couldn't find any way out at all. I stayed there going along the fence for a good 5 minutes before warping, thats a LOT of time for that small of a fence. I must need new glasses.

Another likely place for GL sign, is that spot on the side of the catwalk area, where there is a chest with divine blessing or something. Its easy to get out of there, but you can die quite quickly trying to get to it if you don't jump just right.

Those are the two places I check right away when I get infected.

Last edited by Yukon on Wed May 30, 2012 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

Indeed, i refused to use a homeward bone and ran into the fence until i went through a gap silly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

Yukon wrote:Did you two with the cursed anor londo check the area where you get the dragon slayer bow? If a GL wanted to be a jerk that would be the place to put it. Hard to get to, and as far as I can tell you can't get out naturally, I always homeward bone out of that little wall.

You don't place a Gravelord sign. The sign is where ever the Gravelord is standing in his world. It updates ever 3 seconds to their position. If you find the sign of a GL currently in a fight you can watch his sign bounce around the area as he moves. This can make it hard to find the signs sometimes.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed May 30, 2012 9:39 am

I was aware of that, oops on my wording, I figure a spot like that would be a jerk move for a GL because if they did put it there /wait there and you did get to it, they could WOG or firestorm and you would be extra crispy. There's not a lot of space to evade, and he could keep his back to a wall while you spawn.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

I really should try out gravelording seriously lol, it seems really fun..
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 30, 2012 9:55 am

Serious_Much wrote:I really should try out gravelording seriously lol, it seems really fun..

It 'seriously' is a lot of fun
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed May 30, 2012 10:03 am

You can be grave lorded and be hollow at the same time.

you can see the sign in hollow form.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:07 pm