Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
BishopHavel
Onion Knight
ViralEnsign_
Dubscythe
xomgitsjasonx
RANT
Spurgun
Whknight
Jovias-86
JohnnyHarpoon
FruitPunchNinja
FlamingHarlekin
NoResorb
FexDS
Rynoa
User
TheMiracle
Tolvo
RaSoul
DoughGuy
WarriorOfSunlight
Sulfur
Artorias
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Serious_Much
Griever
Wounding_Peregrine
Carphil
sunbro
Yukon
WyrmHero
35 posters

More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers)

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty Re: More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers)

Post by Carphil Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 pm

I think they have the same size, what about Gwynevere?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty Re: More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers)

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Ornstein and Gwyn are the same height, but Ornstein's armor makes him appear taller.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Gough's bow will likely have odd stat reqs like Artorias's sword to balance it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 am

Carphil wrote:I think they have the same size, what about Gwynevere?
    The giant Gwynevere in Anor Londo is just an illusion created by Gwyndolin. I think she may be as tall as her brother.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:54 am

agreed, the orignal one ran away right?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

Yes, with all the Gods from Anor Londo. The only one that stayed was Gwyndolin.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm

She went off to marry Flame God Flann.

Last edited by Tolvo on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to Spite Dough and make him look the fool.)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Tolvo is correct.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 pm

I conquer!

Last edited by Tolvo on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To keep a silly joke going.)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:45 pm

What are you talking about?! I agreed with you!
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Wounding_Peregrine wrote:It's namco that decides whether to release the content as DLC and it's unlikely that we will see any announcement before the PC version is a confirmed commercial success. It makes no business sense. Shareholders - grr! Although, practically, both companies have to do what's best for them.

Back on topic, I firmly believe that the rest of Gwyn's knights will be roughly ornstein height. I wonder if Hawkeye is hunting the big black dragon...

Uhm, sorry if this is stupid, but all you guys seem to be sure it's Namco that made/will distribute the new content/DLC, but Namco-Bandai is the publisher of Dark Souls in Europe/USA/Australia while in Japan From Software is the publisher.
    So if Namco is behind all of this Japan will not have any new content? Seems pretty weird to me big grin

(Read this info about publishers on wikipedia and gamespot, tho I can't find the gamespot page anymore)
    http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Souls
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:43 pm

i dont understand what you are trying to convey
    http://form.fromsoftware.jp/darksouls/blog/ here is what from said
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Uhm, english version?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 pm

umm google translator?
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:49 am

Rynoa wrote:

Uhm, sorry if this is stupid, but all you guys seem to be sure it's Namco that made/will distribute the new content/DLC, but Namco-Bandai is the publisher of Dark Souls in Europe/USA/Australia while in Japan From Software is the publisher.
    So if Namco is behind all of this Japan will not have any new content? Seems pretty weird to me big grin

Japan doesn't know if it is getting the content. From has made no announcements in Japan, and their only comment (linked in blog) is that they will comment at a later date. If they had made the content, they would certainly be publishing it in Japan and thus be announcing it at the same time as the international version, don't you think?

My guess is the PC version was a Namco-driven initiative that From had little input into and is not certain/still negotiating to publish in Japan.
    NoResorb
    NoResorb

Post by NoResorb Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 am

If Namco is paying From Software to make the new content, maybe From doesn't have the rights to publish it, even in Japan. For now, at least. I don't know much about the rules of intellectual property, so I may be wrong.
    Wounding_Peregrine

Post by Wounding_Peregrine Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Rynoa wrote:
    Wounding_Peregrine wrote:It's namco that decides whether to release the content as DLC and it's unlikely that we will see any announcement before the PC version is a confirmed commercial success. It makes no business sense. Shareholders - grr! Although, practically, both companies have to do what's best for them.

Back on topic, I firmly believe that the rest of Gwyn's knights will be roughly ornstein height. I wonder if Hawkeye is hunting the big black dragon...

(Read this info about publishers on wikipedia and gamespot, tho I can't find the gamespot page anymore)
    http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Souls

Haha, I hate it when people who actually know what they're talking about correct me Shrug
    FlamingHarlekin
    FlamingHarlekin
    Casual
    Casual

Post by FlamingHarlekin Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:43 am

tbh is anyone gonna buy the PC version? cuz i'm surly not. if they don't bring out the DLC then i see no point in playing DkS anymore...
    what you guys think?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 am

i wont i dont see a point, but i will surely buy dlc
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

wow artorias armor looks even cooler then i imagined. i hope its not too op so only badasses like myself wear it. 8)
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Yea me too!
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Can this stuff just like, come out for Playstation right now?
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

^ I know, arent we the ones who started all off this?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:31 am

Right bro... Wish it just came out for us... like right now winking
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Hope his armor has like Crystal armor stats and can't be upgraded *cross fingers*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:30 am