Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
BishopHavel
Onion Knight
ViralEnsign_
Dubscythe
xomgitsjasonx
RANT
Spurgun
Whknight
Jovias-86
JohnnyHarpoon
FruitPunchNinja
FlamingHarlekin
NoResorb
FexDS
Rynoa
User
TheMiracle
Tolvo
RaSoul
DoughGuy
WarriorOfSunlight
Sulfur
Artorias
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Serious_Much
Griever
Wounding_Peregrine
Carphil
sunbro
Yukon
WyrmHero
35 posters

More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers)

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers) - Page 4 Empty Re: More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers)

Post by WyrmHero Wed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Like Ornstein's or Smough's armor.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers) - Page 4 Empty Re: More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers)

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 3:08 am

I hope it has no stats at all, so only a few of us will be wearing it. big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 3:26 am

Can you imagine if the armor gives 53 poise exactly??? :x
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Fri May 04, 2012 4:00 am

I don't normally do this but I am sleepy and don't feel like back reading, but am I the only one that noticed that the two screenshots, with the hand and the portal in the center of the palm, that area looks just like the little nook you fight your first crystal golem with Dusk?

If this has already been brought up I'm sorry and I'll go to bed now... More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers) - Page 4 1330857165
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri May 04, 2012 4:08 am

^ i said that in the first thread. good to know that im not the only one seeing things though big grin
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Fri May 04, 2012 8:37 am

I wouldnt care about the stats AS long as its in console lol
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 04, 2012 3:25 pm

i want that new stone armor and the axe NOW!!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri May 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Whknight wrote:I don't normally do this but I am sleepy and don't feel like back reading, but am I the only one that noticed that the two screenshots, with the hand and the portal in the center of the palm, that area looks just like the little nook you fight your first crystal golem with Dusk?

If this has already been brought up I'm sorry and I'll go to bed now... More screenshots of the PC edition (Spoilers) - Page 4 1330857165

im pretty sure it is, the devs said in an interview that you were gonna get to the new areas the same way as painted world and the new areas are in the forest so it makes sense that its there.
    xomgitsjasonx

Post by xomgitsjasonx Tue May 08, 2012 12:43 am

Looks great. I might have to buy the PC addition too.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Tue May 08, 2012 4:39 pm

All the pictures look really good and I'm excited for the new content, which is a bad thing.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm

when i thought about it, the artorias armor will have somewhat low poise im guessing seeing as the wolf ring belongs to artorias.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 24, 2012 4:10 am

Light Armour for the win! It must be I hope it is.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 5:29 am

It should have 37 poise exactly so with the ring you have 77. That would makesense.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 am

why 77?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 am

Cause thats the amount that stops you being stunlocked by an Ultra GS isnt it?
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Fri May 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Can't wait to get it.
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 am

This is really cool. I can't but think that Artorias' left arm is unable to move and that Gough has no sight. If that is indeed true that would be so badass. Because that means that Artorias is unmatched with a greatsword and has only one arm to use and that Gough is a fantastic archer without even being able to see. Maybe all of Gwyn's Knights had some handycap? Altough I can't really think of a handicap with Ornstein..
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

That does make sense, considering how his arm flopped limply at his side in the video of him skewering that enemy. Gough may have had his blindness always, but I'm sure Artorias was just injured in some past fight. When you're known as the best at something, you're always going to be hunted by people looking to prove themselves as better after all.

I am looking forward to seeing the Assassin chick (can't remember her name). I always liked the looks of lightweight gear, and I'm really hoping hers looks epic. (Assuming her armor is even available.) As for Ornstein, he could have had some kind of handicap. We just don't know what it was because they didn't put much about him in it.

It's what excites me so much about this DLC. I'm hoping they'll finally flesh out this lore and give me something to nibble on while I wait for their next game. And yes, I will wear the Artorias gear like almost everyone else will. It seems like a bandwagon thing, but it's just something I want to do because I personally like the gear. I'd still wear it even if no one else was lol.
    ImperatorMortis
    ImperatorMortis

Post by ImperatorMortis Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 pm

I wasn't strictly wearing light armor I would be so excited for Artorias's armor.

BishopHavel wrote:This is really cool. I can't but think that Artorias' left arm is unable to move and that Gough has no sight. If that is indeed true that would be so badass. Because that means that Artorias is unmatched with a greatsword and has only one arm to use and that Gough is a fantastic archer without even being able to see. Maybe all of Gwyn's Knights had some handycap? Altough I can't really think of a handicap with Ornstein..

Well Artorias uses a Great Shield, so I guess his arm wasn't always limp, and even then he was probably used to wielded his great sword in one hand.

BishopHavel wrote:Altough I can't really think of a handicap with Ornstein..

I know his handicap. He has gigantism.

The man is huge.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 pm

I don't really think his arm is limp though. We'll have to wait and see when the PC version comes out, which I don't know if I'll look more spoiler videos till the DLC comes out.
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Man I hope the PC version won't suck and be a abomination on launch. I bought 2 copies for me and a friend of mine, so it would really suck if the game won't launch.
    Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anchises Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm not going through seven pages of comments to see if someone noted this already but the statue in one of the pictures looks like it's holding an Oolacile catalyst.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 am

Anchises wrote:I'm not going through seven pages of comments to see if someone noted this already but the statue in one of the pictures looks like it's holding an Oolacile catalyst.

It looks a little to big for a Oolacile catalyst. Maybe it´s just a tree?
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:55 pm

I bet that Chimera/Manticore thing is gonna drop a sweet whip from it's tail.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Video from the PC edition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjWmqQ4VAKg&feature=g-u-u

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:41 am