Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Mildred I'll chuck you in Catarina for now, you can change when you want. Since you;re one of the first 5 members I'll throw in a free prestige and free rank. You've already passed Tolvo's combat trial so I just need to see your toon with the moonlight greatsword and you'll be a qualified dragonslayer.
    Thanks kind sir. Proper Bow

I lady mildred of catarina do accept they holy quest... I have a ton of toonss with the sword but will role play thiis with my lvl 75 ssunbro for fun.

Lady mildred of catarine sets forth with claymmore in hand, swearing to solo seath in ng+ with nothing but my onion head armor and trusty sword, fat rolling like a boss i will cut that tail and prove my worth as a slayer. Prayer

I will report in with my tales of valor sumtime in the next 24 hours.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 am

Do you realise how funny it would be if I tried to apply for this covenant?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:10 am

Viral, you are my archnemesis! You can join, but Id need to make like 10 new ranks below Knight to give you the lowest one and you'd start on like -50 prestige.
    But seriously go ahead, just try to apply twisted
    Looking forward to it Mildred.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:10 am

He has to fight me in a duel right?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 am

Oh yes I forgot to add that. Unlike everyone else he has to duel Tolvo and win to join, not just if he ants to specialize.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 am

You heard him Viral, get your bribe money ready. We'll go to the Tomb of the Giants to make the exchange, Dough probably won't see it there.

I'm sure he can beat me, trust me I'm a Doctor.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:26 am

Tolvo wrote:You heard him Viral, get your bribe money ready. We'll go to the Tomb of the Giants to make the exchange, Dough probably won't see it there.

I'm sure he can beat me, trust me I'm a Doctor.

Yeah and while I'm at it we can go and see my good friend Nito...

Nah I'd never join a covenant full of do gooders like yourself. I make a better amoral villain on a gibbering nut case with homicidal tendencies.

Though i have to admit. I love playing other games through as the good guys.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:02 am

Yes .. do gooders .. thats what we are. No secret agendas here guys. *whistles nonchalantly*
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

*the quest begins*

Lady mildred of catarine sets forth from the firelink shrine(i forgot this toon was at the very start of ng+) on her long and deadly quest.... Sworn to solo the game in human form and bring back seaths tail aswell as slay the evil beast.

+10 claymore in hand and dressed in onion head armor she slew all that her gaze fell upon. 1st quelaag and then the gargoyles fell to her blade. In the fortress of sen she met and defeated her 1st invader... Only to fatroll into a axe of death. Bloody but still strong in spirit she continued on and defeated the golem and traveled to anor londo....

*the holy quest continues*
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 pm

I eagerly await more of your glorious exploits.

Removed the lifehunt scythe from the prestige list and replaced it with the sunlight maggot.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

I've gotten some practice with my new 80, I won't rest untill i've knocked you guys to londo and back.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 pm

You can make us bleed now but we'll pay you back triple.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Yeah, bleed, thats how I'll fight. Totally.

*that was sarcasm just in case I didn't make that abundantly clear*

I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Unfortunately Pris decided to be stupid and stay invis the entire fight while I tried to get her tail and I accidently killed her. So unless you invade someone Im co-oping with you wont meet my current char. He's also SL 70.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm

You can ng+ at sl 80. wouldn't be easy but definitely do able.

And you're orinstine cosplay yeah? I might have run into you co-oping, definitely killed a few of that particular cosplay before. My psn's the same as my sn here.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Yes while in the painted world I ornsteuin cosplay bu I havent run into you. Ive seen very few invaders while co-oping. However there are a fair few Ornstein cosplayersin the painted world.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:*the quest begins*

Lady mildred of catarine sets forth from the firelink shrine(i forgot this toon was at the very start of ng+) on her long and deadly quest.... Sworn to solo the game in human form and bring back seaths tail aswell as slay the evil beast.

+10 claymore in hand and dressed in onion head armor she slew all that her gaze fell upon. 1st quelaag and then the gargoyles fell to her blade. In the fortress of sen she met and defeated her 1st invader... Only to fatroll into a axe of death. Bloody but still strong in spirit she continued on and defeated the golem and traveled to anor londo....

In the city of anor londo she faced the toughest trials yet, the gargoyles fell but death to archer and invader slowed her quest. Fighting onward she was tempted to summon a sunbro after dying to S&O 3 times, but fatrolled to victory.... Seath im coming for you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:20 am

DoughGuy wrote:You can make us bleed now but we'll pay you back triple.

I'll make sure you guy go through hell every step you take into the Catacombs and Tombo of Giants. You just wait. Nito will have all of your souls..... (trails of ominously)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:06 am

So Viral, as it turns out, my GsoA does a lot of damage to Nito.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 am

Tolvo wrote:So Viral, as it turns out, my GsoA does a lot of damage to Nito.

You fool! What have you done. I shall get revenge on your diety. Oh wait you don't have one.....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:42 am

What the hell, how did you know? I'm kind of surprised anyone figured that out really.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 am

Sir what can I say? I'm talented like that.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 am

Yeah, Artorias has no god. Yep.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:*the quest begins*

In the city of anor londo she faced the toughest trials yet, the gargoyles fell but death to archer and invader slowed her quest. Fighting onward she was tempted to summon a sunbro after dying to S&O 3 times, but fatrolled to victory.... Seath im coming for you.

Loving the prose Mildred. Keep it coming.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 am

My Noble Knights soon we will make war upon the gravesworn. To better co-ordinate our attack I need to know your plans for the day.

Basically guys pm me what level toon you'll be using for the event. You can submit multiple toons if you want. At this time it'll likely be at the second bonfire. That way you can fight any gravesworn and also drop your summon sign so you can help people fight Nito.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:23 pm