Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 am

We'll definitely need some who don't use spells to fight Seath, as magic does very little damage to him.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:44 am

Fire and Lightning. Flare Knights and DragonSlayers. Havels men using GMB and Dragin teeth.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 am

I know my stone Knight actually won't be ideal for fighting him, the Stone Sword deals magic damage after all.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 am

Lol can you Twop Seath? It would make him stop. What level are you making him? If your close to 60 you could do the painted world.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:50 am

The PW sounds a lot more manageable, as well TwoP would be more useful there haha. And no, it won't work on Seath, I've tried. A greatshield is really useful there outside of PvP, so if I'm doing Co-Op there I can really help out. Though, why a Stone Knight is there is beyond me haha...Though I could totally speculate.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 am

Your backstory will be a lesson to writers the world over.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am

Well, technically these stone knights may have been followers of Artorias, who could have been leading the dark wraith occult members who have had a presence in the painted world. Maybe he would wish to break his ties with priscilla as seeing her useless now that he is cursed and has his own people and possibly an army. So, it isn't unreasonable for one agent to be working towards her death, being an old knight of Oolacile, or a Dark Wraith inhabiting the area trying to kill any of her followers given that there may be Dark Wraith stone knights in the PC/DLC. Come on Dough, pulling things out of our *** is what writers do.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 am

Forgive me master Please teach me your skills. the backstory for my main toon is easy. He's Oscar. But then he uses Ornsteins armour and his spear later cause they're cooler. and **** Seath.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:05 am

Once a knight of Astora, upon hearing the tale of the legendary Dragonslayer Ornstein coupled with his hatred of dragons especially the treacherous Seath this man had armor crafted to resemble Ornstein's likeness with subtle changes so that others understand the two are not the same. As well he had a special winged spear crafted using the soul of a divine being to enforce it with the lightning magic that is so useful at hunting the dragons. Now he seeks others to aid him in his cause of wiping out the last remnants of the everlasting blood, drakes, wyverns, and Seath the Scaleless are his targets. For the time being he waits building his army while training them in the arts of slaying, awaiting an age in which these dangerous beasts are finally wiped from this existence.

Come on, give me a hard one.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 am

Ok. Explain why tarkus was in the painted world! lol nah explain why a stoen knight was in Seath archiives.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:10 am

Seath is possibly the destroyer of Oolacile, if not he still is no friend to them. Being a former knight of them and servant of Artorias it would be reasonable for him to be trying to seal away the dangerous magic he may have stolen, as well as seeking revenge. Not to mention Artorias may wish to destabilize Anor Londo and remove those from power whom which he considers corrupt or useless.

Iron Tarkus may have been seeking the Occult Ember as occult properties are the weakness of the gods, being that he and Oscar were working together to find the chosen undead or become chosen themselves. Meaning they may have wished to eventually fight Gwyn, which the occult ember would be innvaluable for.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:14 am

How did I forget such an obvious connection!

How could I forget something I said myself!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 am

Because you aren't a writer. silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:24 am

haha true. Well im gonna stop now. We're getting abit off topic and i dont want to clog up the thread when it only has 2 members.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:17 am

Added the Knights of Havel.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

The Noble Knights are undergoing a massive overhaul in order to become a more appealing choice for players. Check out the first page to see how they've changed. There's still more to come but you can still join now, you'd be crazy not to.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 pm

By the By, my Stone Knight of Oolacile is all ready to go. It's interesting for sure, maybe a bit on the glass cannon side, but boy does my shield protect, and boy does he hit hard.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

How can a Stone knight be a glass cannon?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

I need 40 STR to wield that sword.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Haha now I see. I'm assuming your above 50% burden then? You'll have to get used to blocking again. Btw what do you think of the changes?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm at like 90% burden haha, fat rolling everywhere. I can't really understand them right now, because I'm really tired. I'm about to hope off and check for FC, then maybe sleep.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

You're always tired lol. Well i hope to see your knight in the painted world or elsewhere sometime soon.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 am

We now have pictures!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 am

Nito's Hand welcomes you to visit the Catacombs. He feels we haven't given you fellows a warm enough welcome to the harsh realitys of Lordran.

Noble ambitions are one thing. For them to triumph over the darkness is another.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:06 am

Those undead who dwell near the surface are no threat to us. We shall fight your precious infections, kill them and kill you (and drop any eyes we have). Then we will take the tomb and tear Nito apart bone by bone.

Haha I would love to go to the catacombs but atm im offline so I cant and Ive been co-oping in the painted world trying to find the lifehunters. Will go down there asap though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 am