Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
BLA1NE
aceluby
lextune
ARSP
Kaminari
ublug
skarekrow13
Johannsny
Rin
Railage
SlakeMoth
15 posters

Just what are poison arrows any use for?

Klosterheim
    Klosterheim
    Casual
    Casual

Just what are poison arrows any use for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Just what are poison arrows any use for?

Post by Klosterheim Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I wanna say I found something that takes four to poison. Taurus in demon ruins are three each as are halberd giants in anor londo.

Just make sure it isn't the healing giants, which are the ones closest to the Smough boss in the room with the silver knight who fires dragon arrows at you. I had more than a few sub-genius moments where I pumped these giants full of poison arrows, watched them almost die, and then watched them heal themselves back to full health. D'oh!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Just what are poison arrows any use for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Just what are poison arrows any use for?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:07 pm

if your out of aggro range they'll just stand there and die, its only if they shift to look at you (not attack0 that they'll heal when poisoned.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:52 pm

With those two and the two before they are blind as heck. You can get in close enough for full damage without aggro risk. With a not completely upgraded bow in ng I could kill the two on the steps with six arrows (to the knee, really). Thehealing ones take more but still quick to kill. I used to get souls from the other six by poisoning them and then heading in to get the rest. Pretty easy 20k with one knight and two gargoyles.
    Klosterheim
    Klosterheim
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Klosterheim Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:08 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:if your out of aggro range they'll just stand there and die, its only if they shift to look at you (not attack0 that they'll heal when poisoned.

Ohhhh, good to know. Thanks! I spend a lot of time in that area waiting to help people fight S&O.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:07 pm