Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Spurgun
Forum Pirate
Zechk
ted1023
PPG-3-
ViralEnsign_
Wade_Wilson
Whknight
berkut
Scudman_Slayer
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Darkstar485
ARSP
19 posters

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have? Empty Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 am

I want to know what do you guys do when you are not on the forum or playing Darksouls? I am a gamer so when I am not kicking hollow a** I am kick Noob a** on BF3 or MW3 (last COD game I'll ever buy). So what do you guys do?
    Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have? Empty Re: Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Post by Darkstar485 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Well i just graduated high school so i used to play football all the time, now i pretty much go ride my dirt bike or go look for jobs lol.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have? Empty Re: Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:19 pm

I'm typically either working on scripts, practicing lines out loud, or taking classes online for college. It's quite sad that most everything I need to do I can do right from my computer.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Not too much. I work and also study a bit. My life's pretty boring this year in all honesty :| (probably why I'm here so much silly)
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

House work, look after my 2 children, read, work out/train in our home gym.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Man I envy you Mildred, I would love to be a housekeeper.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Tolvo wrote:Man I envy you Mildred, I would love to be a housekeeper.

you're only a housekeeper when it's not your own house you're looking after silly (then it's a home maker, much nicer term big grin)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Fine, home keeper. I'd love to stay home, cook and clean. Watch after the kids, see them when they go to sports get together or are in plays. It would be perfect.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Tolvo wrote:Fine, home keeper. I'd love to stay home, cook and clean. Watch after the kids, see them when they go to sports get together or are in plays. It would be perfect.

It's like you're doing it on purpose... lol!
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Tolvo wrote:Fine, home keeper. I'd love to stay home, cook and clean. Watch after the kids, see them when they go to sports get together or are in plays. It would be perfect.

Tolvo just to let you know if you hook up with someone rich then you can be a homemaker lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:28 pm

I know, sadly it won't happen unless I find some business woman that probably wouldn't treat me all that well anyway. But oh well, a man can dream can't he?
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Tolvo wrote:I know, sadly it won't happen unless I find some business woman that probably wouldn't treat me all that well anyway. But oh well, a man can dream can't he?

Dream on my friend dream on and someday it may come true
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 pm

I tend to describe it as being a fulltime 'house *****(female dog)'

And yes its the best job in the world.(wish it paid more thou)
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Other than DKS? hmm there's ME3, Darkness 2 with my friends online and Uncharted 3 multiplayer with my friends on co-op crushing difficulty...damn clowns
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Lots of BF3 (like right at this very moment), university work (should graduate in about a month), and chill with friends happy
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:26 am

Housekeeping and gaming since I'm jobless. Something needs done around the house? I get to do it...
    Right now I'm enjoying a nice Civ game that I've been playing for the past several days.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:06 am

My life consists of schoolwork and hanging out with friends during work days, then ponies and dark souls during the weekend.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:09 am

Wade_Wilson wrote:My life consists of schoolwork and hanging out with friends during work days, then ponies and dark souls during the weekend.

Wade, Wade , Wade It should be school work then hanging out with the ponies....

Ah well.

My hobby is writing. I've recently take and unexpecetd break from it due to dark souls but I'm getting back into it now. I have so many great ideas that have developed since I left off. I like to think I'm pretty good at it but I really need to practice if thats going to be the case.
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 am

no football/soccer fanatics?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 am

I'm a football fan, but most of you guys being from the americas there's little point talking football with you silly
    ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:48 am

When I was in my teens I was a DJ so now I'm what I guess some would consider an old school DJ.

I have about 7,000 vinyl records everything from Latin Freestyle, House, Tribal, Trans to digital top 40

So when Im not playing DKS I'm trying to teach my 7 yr old to beat match..lol He keep telling me I'm to old for DKS..LOL
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am

Mostly it's 'Attempting to move to Canada and being at work' at the moment. I also go to the gym three times a week and love sailing, snowboarding, skiing and books (I read a lot). I love cars as well. In terms of sport it's basically anything to do with motor racing or ice hockey (Go Canucks! \o/).
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 am

@ Serious I had a feeling you would be. But I hate the EPL. I'm a Serie A supporter. Italian heritage and all. And I'm a supporter of the true expression of the game. Not the bubble gum pop stuff being shipped out of the UK. silly

I always get a good chuckle out of that "Best League in the World" title they've given themselves.

So who do you support, Serious?

@ Zechk: Coming to the True North eh? Good decision.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Another Canadian! That'll make around 4-5 of us, with Zheck as a future member!

On topic: I also like birding, birding is fun, though I haven't been out for a while silly
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Beat the crap out of myself snowboarding last 2 days. Mostly i'm working out, gaming or reading. (working out includes the snowboarding/surfing/martial arts i do when i get the chance moneys tight atm so i do none of those as often as i'd like)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 pm