Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Spurgun
Forum Pirate
Zechk
ted1023
PPG-3-
ViralEnsign_
Wade_Wilson
Whknight
berkut
Scudman_Slayer
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Darkstar485
ARSP
19 posters

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have? - Page 3 Empty Re: Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

LOL if you're talking about people being pure athletes American Football players win hands down silly
    Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have? - Page 3 Empty Re: Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Post by Darkstar485 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:38 pm

In there respective sports yes they are great athletes, just and football players are in theirs
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

Hey Serious,

Best non-italianplayer player at the moment is Ibrahimovic. I know he gets no respect outside of Italy, but within Italy he gets it done. 9 league titlesin the last 9 years.

Best Italian player has been giovinco for my money. YouTube him if your not familiar.

I follow the English and Spanish league too but they don't capture my attention like the Italian league does

I always feel there's more going on for some reason.

Losingcapello for you guys was a huge blow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm