Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Forum Pirate
Emergence
Yesuurd
RANT
Serious_Much
PPG-3-
GrEeNgObLiN
JY4answer
meridam99
13 posters

Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer...

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer...

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 pm

meridam99 wrote:
    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Awesome, congrats rant.... Now get to work. tongue lol

To do list.
    Hammer out rules.
    Decide if we will raise the lvl cap to 125.(alot of ppl would like to see this from what i read)
    Settle on a main area.(sens or blighttown)

Im sure theres more i missed.... BBS lol

The issue with Sens or Blightown is that hosts would need 2 toons for hosting. I don't think this is an either/or.

thats why i said settle on a main area... Sens or blighttown. queen
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer... - Page 2 Empty Re: Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer...

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah i think the main will always be blight,cause its close to bonfire and everybody can get there quickly,sens is for somethimes, later there gonna be more host so we can fight more in the lovely sun...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 pm

I agree with the single area, especially since my creation time on hosts (I do them to be able to fight as well) ain't very fast, I don't grind well and get bored easy silly

But still, would help if we just had one area since it'll help continuity, like having a specific set of rules. But as with specific events If people could host in other areas just for the one week or something would be kinda cool.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Hmm, maybe we should talk about this in the FC thread?
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Thx to so many of us FC js getting well organised! Atleast the hostingoart cause where getting more host!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Your right Reim!

Praise the new President!!! Rant!!
    And the rest of us Move to FC goals tread!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Now that this is settled, locking this up. Carry on!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am