Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
ViralEnsign_
Deadpool
foolycooly
Rin
Scudman_Slayer
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Tolvo
Reaperfan
Yarxov
Forum Pirate
IceIfrit666
15 posters

Dear Other Invader,

IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dear Other Invader, Empty Dear Other Invader,

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 pm

When there are two farmers with BKGA/Giant's/Mask set ups, why on earth are you trying to kill me?
    Are you expecting "OH THANK YOU! If you hadn't shown up we would have died! Here's 99 of each slab for your assistance!"
    Seriously, killing me screams out that you want to fight two farmers at once.
    Did you do it for souls? Too bad the host would've given more.

TL:DR -Forest covs. want to be farmed by BKGA/Giant's/Mask users.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dear Other Invader, Empty Re: Dear Other Invader,

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 pm

This forum doesn't need flame bait like this post. Please rage on a different site.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

^Not really a flame post tbh, I find it rather humorous.

The contrary opinion is that Invaders should kill each other or Farmers are good, but honestly? who the hell would side with that?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:This forum doesn't need flame bait like this post. Please rage on a different site.

I found it entertaining honestly happy. He's not really mad at all forest covenant members, just the one who acted real dumb at his expense.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

*Pulls out a white handkerchief while falling back into a chair.*

I take great offense sir, how dare you!

It happens, I've had to fight a DW and two farmers at once before, but usually I find that everyone plays ball when they see the farmers unless they just want at least something out of the fight. The worst I've ever seen though in the forest is a DW who was farming with a white and gold phantom and a host, 4v1 and obviously they were voice chatting. Yeah the community is in a pretty bad way, but we just have to try harder then to get those kills!
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:47 pm

I've invaded in Kiln, saw another BP, thinking "Yay an ally!" I have him BS me with hornets ring for an OHK after pretending like he was on my side.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm

when i forest hunt i only encounter nice wraiths... we'll look at each other for a few seconds and i'll gesture towords where i last saw the host and we'll co-op them into the ground.
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 pm

i know my reason for fighting farners is just due to wanting to humiliate them really

i most of the times win because i know how farmer's tactics are most of the time

Start doing damage = circle for a backstab followed by a chain backstab

Near killing one = WoG Spam/Estus chugging

thats why i never invade without a handy slot of force miracle in case i find farmers
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:56 pm

There a reason i was downvoted for stating a post is flamebait and asking the op to rephrain from posting flame bait here? He outright stated that forest cov want to be farmed and without using additional quantifiers, it is implied that the entire or at least vast majority are like this. How is that not trolling? Esp. on a forum where thats clearly not the case?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 am

Forum Pirate wrote:There a reason i was downvoted for stating a post is flamebait and asking the op to rephrain from posting flame bait here? He outright stated that forest cov want to be farmed and without using additional quantifiers, it is implied that the entire or at least vast majority are like this. How is that not trolling? Esp. on a forum where thats clearly not the case?

Don't open yourself to more down-reps man lol. He's venting and using hyperbole in his frustration. Like I said earlier, he doesn't seem to be mad at ALL forest covenant members, just the one that happened to tick him off happy

Besides, you have 11 reputation, don't get all upset about losing just one winking
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:43 am

Yeah, I had ~10 then got in an argument with 4 different people which resulted in a karma war ;(
    Good by, sweet reputation. Oh well lol.
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:48 am

lol i was doin a 3v1 in the forest it shocked me coz there was the host with a phantom and a red helpin them i run up to the host backstabb dan had to roll bach coz both the red n the white were chasin me i got em to the tree area and then the trees started runnin i joined in i backstabbed the white n automatically he got healed by estus but the red was right behind me i roll back n the white tryed to attack but he backstabbed the red i then roll stabbed the white but the host healed n joined in so i take out me 2nd weapon(chaos demon gr. hammer 700+dmg) n perry the white killin him roll to avoid the hosts wotg then i roll to avoid hes twop n after like 15mins of him spammin im like fch this sht i w8 for the nest twop n perry kill him after 4-5 hate messages to/from the hosts mainl he told me that backstabbs/perrys r a cheap technique i find out that he was 300 lv higher silly red orb FTW oh n i can bet my 99 humanity that the people you were fightin were japanese im nt bein racists but 90%of pivot/lag/lagstabbs/3v1 are realy from japan they hv no honor soul whise wt so ever...
    foolycooly
    Casual
    Casual

Post by foolycooly Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:27 am

Lol if I see an opening and you aren't on my side I will most definitely attack that phantom. Other day I saw a RP fighting the host. The host BSed the RP, then I immediately BSed the host. The RP BSed the host and killed him and I immediately BSed the RP for a kill, all is fair silly
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Post by Deadpool Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:01 am

Forum Pirate wrote:This forum doesn't need flame bait like this post. Please rage on a different site.

U ok man?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 am

Yarxov wrote:Yeah, I had ~10 then got in an argument with 4 different people which resulted in a karma war ;(
    Good by, sweet reputation. Oh well lol.

+1 I pity you
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 am

There are corrupt dark and blue phatoms in the Forrests joining farmers. I once found myself staring at 4 farmers circling me.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 am

I do think everyone should stop downing on Forum, he may have worded it a bit off but I do have to say I can easily see the post causing a flame war, I was trying to be funny about it to keep things in a light mood but I could easily see a forest hunter getting bothered by the post. He has a valid point I think, things have just kept on track though in a light manner so I think it should just be forgotten.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:58 am

I just started to play DkS on my PS3, so I'm level 50 at the moment, I just got the lord vessel and I joined the Forest Covenant. I'm working on a faith strenght toon and well, I tried the ring and got a fight right away.
    The thing is that every single time I was being called for an invasion there were more than 2 guys farming invaders.
    The funniest thing is that the last time I was called for an invasion I spawned by Alvina's place. I could see in the distance the host and a white phantom. I used the trees as a cover and when I was close to the host and separated from the phamtom I rushed and unleased the forest wrath onto him and killed him with kirk's barbwired blade + 10.
    Then I just stood still in front of the phantom a d saw him dissapear...
    It was great.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Forum Pirate, this post is not at all flame bait, sorry to say happy

though this is funny, I agree its unbelievable that other invaders attack you rather than focusing on the host..

It makes no sense really since the host and phantom together will give more souls than just you (I presume he was killed after getting you if he resorts to such tactics)
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Some of it is just coding or miscommunications. As a forest cov once, I saw a darkwraith running through the forest and started tracking her so we could go after the host togther. She turned on HCSM as she approached the farmers and the damn thing fired backwards at me! I managed to dodge some of it, but she must have thought I was after her or something because she turned around and went after me. Miscommunications happen, particularly in a fight when your weapons can harm each other even though you're going after the same target.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 pm

foolycooly wrote:Lol if I see an opening and you aren't on my side I will most definitely attack that phantom. Other day I saw a RP fighting the host. The host BSed the RP, then I immediately BSed the host. The RP BSed the host and killed him and I immediately BSed the RP for a kill, all is fair silly
    But...the invader IS on your side....
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, I feel as if I should explain a bit better.
    I was not trolling or attempting it.
    I was indeed frustrated with the blue phantom because he turned his back to the farmers to attack me, he was chain backstabbed by the farmers while I ran and healed.
    I did win (yay), but the fact that you would deny help against two "typical" farmers just confuses me, a lot.
    Especially when you are supposed to kill the host.
    Apologies to all who thought I was trolling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:13 am