Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 17 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by HippyClown Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:03 am

Revamped my SL125 Dex Build a bunch yesterday. Trying out something ive never really done before, which is duel wielding. Diggin it so far big grin, been winnin a lot more with this new build vs the old one i was using. I want ya'lls thoughts on it, if you would be so kind ^_^. http://mmdks.com/4idj
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 17 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:07 am

Your armor is not optimal, poise wise. The breaks are 53 and 62, that last 5 is wasted. curved swords suck in 1 hand unless it's the off hand (the kick+L1 combo is unavoidable.) other than that it's fine.

Its also a quality build. With that in mind, I might try to make the most of that extra damage (27 str) and 2h a halberd (or claymore, or longsword, ect,) and pair that estoc with the pyromancy.

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am

TomBombadil515* wrote:Robsthedon, I would like to join. Ever since I picked up the game in March, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing Dark Souls, and continue to do so. Not too long ago, I've decided to really take advantage of online mode, and even more recently, the wiki, both to expand the Dark Souls experience even further. I'm interested in this covenant in particular because of how much time and effort was put into its existence, and because of how active it still is. Leet recommended this covenant to me, and although I had already thought of joining for some time, it wasn't until his persuasion got the best of me that I was convinced.
    Welcome. Provided you'll follow the rules on page 1, I'm sure Rob will welcome you when he gets a chance.

In the mean time,I can answer just about any questions you might have, give build advice and supply a sl 80+ build with most anything you might need. (or the means to craft it)

I'd highly recommend getting a sl 55 and a sl 100 up to speed if you don't already have suitable builds, most events are one of the 2.

For general invading in the pw, sl 55 is great for wraiths. 80-100 is best for DM's, and gravelords are anywhere in-between. Its important to note GL's can only curse people in NG+, so I generally go for 70-100 in the pw.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:37 am

Thank you for the advice! I will definitely take heed to it, but for now I'm going to start a new game, get Priscilla's dagger, and fight Quelaag at level 30 for the purpose of ranking up.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 am

I hate anor londo. At leat in the forest people stand and fight. in londo the play idiotic cat and mouse games.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Welcome Tom, Forum and Hippy have covered everything you need to know, hope you enjoy your stay. Send me a FR and i will add you to the chat

TomBombadil515* wrote:Robsthedon, I would like to join. Ever since I picked up the game in March, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing Dark Souls, and continue to do so. Not too long ago, I've decided to really take advantage of online mode, and even more recently, the wiki, both to expand the Dark Souls experience even further. I'm interested in this covenant in particular because of how much time and effort was put into its existence, and because of how active it still is. Leet recommended this covenant to me, and although I had already thought of joining for some time, it wasn't until his persuasion got the best of me that I was convinced.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Guys, im sorry if im not to active in here.

Im a little busy, currently planning events for my two covs but ill try to post in here a much as i can.

happy
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:00 am

Nah its all good Demon, we understand ^_^.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Ok, Robsthedon, FR has been sent.
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Welcome aboard Tom! wave
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Thank you Digital!
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Welcome Tom, hope you enjoy your stay!

happy
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks Demon Slayer!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Chyeaaah.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:02 am

And most of all, thank you, Leet, for recommending this covenant to me. I was unsure at first, but when you encouraged me to join, I couldn't resist! big grin 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:19 am

TomBombadil515* wrote:And most of all, thank you, Leet, for recommending this covenant to me. I was unsure at first, but when you encouraged me to join, I couldn't resist! big grin 
    No problem dude. If you need anything let me know.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:20 pm

SOS: I have acquired Priscilla's Dagger, am SL 30, and at the last bonfire before Quelaag on NG+. I need one of the Council members to witness this fight for the purpose of ranking up to Velka's Blade. I'll be on Dark Souls tomorrow for sure. At least 4:30pm Central Time Zone.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 pm

can't, work, sorry. maybe robs or leet can.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:58 pm

I understand. I'm still on right now though.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:22 am

tom, i'd love to be there to witness it for ya, but i am not a council member. hopefully one of them can witness it for you so you can progress. All i can say is good luck buddy.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah, that's too bad. Thanks for the encouragement though!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 am

Hopefully i have time to pick up a new HDMI cord today and i'll help you out Tom. And hopefully someone covers my shift so i can host the FC too.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:02 am

I can witness that for you Tom no problem, I have been using my alt account the last few days 'robsthedon_' . I think it will be a bit of a challenge on NG+ happy

TomBombadil515* wrote:SOS: I have acquired Priscilla's Dagger, am SL 30, and at the last bonfire before Quelaag on NG+. I need one of the Council members to witness this fight for the purpose of ranking up to Velka's Blade. I'll be on Dark Souls tomorrow for sure. At least 4:30pm Central Time Zone.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 am

Awesome! I'll be on sometime today for sure. I was actually curious about the challenge-- you cannot obtain Priscilla's Dagger WITHOUT ringing the two bells of awakening because you have to go to Anor Londo in order to get it. So by the time you acquire it, you have already killed Quelaag, forcing you to do the challenge in NG+, which I would have thought had been very clever. The only way I see how you would NOT have to go to NG+ to do the challenge is if one of the Council members give you Priscilla's Dagger or Lifehunt Scythe via trading, just for the purposes of the challenge.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Does anyone know when the last time Council members Murkulanvippi and Einherje were active?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:42 pm