Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
GrinTwist
PyroElleh
Yarxov
ZeeySaan
Silent-Warrior
DARKR466
BeeSeaEss
HippyClown
DigitaLinsanitY
AoDlightwolf
Valanor
twilightwarwolf
sure-magicians
Bassman Bob
Murkulanvippi
Hugh_G_Johnson
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Wilkinson3424
Ahhotep1
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Serious_Much
robsthedon
30 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 16 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by robsthedon Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I'm in. Not for the whole time though, I'm sick, so marathon gaming is a bad idea.
    Nice FP

Invasion starts now
    Happy hunting
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers' - Page 16 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Six: 'A Band of Brothers'

Post by robsthedon Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:14 pm

TomBombadil515* wrote:Just out of curiosity, is the co-op thread still in the making?

It 's on the backburner
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 pm

hey rob, i live in U.S. Central time, what time will this event start in my time?
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 pm

since i havent goten a response for what time it starts for me, ive been grinding the area all night since midnight big grin. got myself 92 points. gonna head to bed for a few hours and keep going. if the event hasnt started, ill just get my points again when it does ^_^
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:46 pm

ok now i got a question though for you rob. the last person i invaded, i took out 1 blue invader, and 1 red. and his 2 allied lackeys, and then finally the host. this took a good 14 mins and maybe 13 humanity. how many points is that last invade worth? considering not to many play this game online compared to a year or 2 ago. i was suprised to find an invade like this.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:12 pm

@ hippy 6 points.

@everyone 4 hours, 103 points. (swarms of reds) on a sl 100 GL. Sick, or I'd have done more.

This was the build, if anyone's interested. http://mmdks.com/4htq The str is for a greatscythe I keep on hand.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Nice work Hippy, 2 points for each phantom 1 for host. The Event started midnight gmt, not sure what that is for you, you posted after the start and it has 3 hours to run.

HippyClown wrote:ok now i got a question though for you rob. the last person i invaded, i took out 1 blue invader, and 1 red. and his 2 allied lackeys, and then finally the host. this took a good 14 mins and maybe 13 humanity. how many points is that last invade worth? considering not to many play this game online compared to a year or 2 ago. i was suprised to find an invade like this.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:09 pm

oh sht, i thought the host was worth 2 points, and everything else was worth 1. that means i have around 140 points from all the people i killed big grin. i killed so many ally phantoms. they just rush into my dark seekers, and i just ml greatsword them down after they get hit. they die instantly. ive also gotten around another 130 points from the amount ive hunted so far. i cant leave my bed, so i got nothing else to do big grin. all that, id just say i got around 270-300. idk what the exact number is.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:13 pm

how much longer does this event have to go?
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh, man... I only got 41 points. blushing   It was quite a rough go.  I'm busy Sundays, so I did all of my invasions last night.  But, I lost internet right before the event started and lost a few hours.  I don't think I could have even got 50 if I killed everyone I saw, sadly.  I only killed 4, maybe 5 phantoms (I don't recall letting any off the hook either) and died no more than 6 times (I was using the blue eye orb of course).  That's not phenomenal, but I had some severely laggy fights and actually lost my first 3 invasions.  

BTW, hippy: the MoV supercomputer calculates 9 points for the invasion you asked about.

[(1 red + 1 blue + 2 white/gold phantoms) x 2 + (1 host x 1)] = [(4 x 2) + 1] = 8 + 1 = 9

And, I believe the event would have ended about 2 hours ago.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 pm

2 hours ago? bummer, i ended with around 330 points or so then, didnt stop invading at all the whole time. kind bummed out i didnt break the 500 mark i wanted though. if only i had 1 more day big grin. How did everyone else do btw? I hope everrone had a good run!
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:25 am

38 points lots of fun, mostly got gank squads and questers but none of them stood a chance against my great lord greatsword build. big grin

Okay, one of them did.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:07 am

did anyone get more then 330 points?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:07 am

Wow hippy that's a awesome score, I don't think that will be beat. I managed around the 40 mark in one session Sunday afternoon, it was a bit slow to start but picked up a bit later on. I used the blue orb and some cracked red eyes if I got fails. Got more vaders than vades I think.

Thanks too all that showed, especially Hugh and Grin our brothers in arms.

Anyone looking to rank post your score.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 am

Wait, phantoms are 2? i was GLing, all I got was phantoms. That would double my score. So 206. If thats a typeo and phantoms are 1, 103.
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 am

robsthedon wrote:Wow hippy that's a awesome score, I don't think that will be beat. I managed around the 40 mark in one session Sunday afternoon, it was a bit slow to start but picked up a bit later on. I used the blue orb and some cracked red eyes if I got fails. Got more vaders than vades I think.

Thanks too all that showed, especially Hugh and Grin our brothers in arms.

Anyone looking to rank post your score.
    NP, Robs. Proper Bow  Thank you for using the blue eye orb.  Not only are there less eared sinners running around Lordran, it makes me feel better about my score. silly Apparently 40 is a darn good score in the expert division. winking
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Depends on the time/connection/method. I averaged a kill every 2-2.5 minutes. (in practices this usually ment no kills for 3-5 minutes, then 2 or 3 within the next minute because I picked off the most dangerous of the group) I was GLing though, so I was almost always fighting 2-3 people at once (if i was fighting) and had fairly constant invaders with little-no waiting (i usually used all my spells between deaths, and died shortly after running out). While DM'ing, I'm lucky to get a fight every 2.5 minutes, and thats not including respawn time and the actual time fighting, so a high score is much harder to manage.

While I'm at it, anyone have EoD's? I only have like 8 after getting to +2. I haven't run out, but I don't want to farm. I can trade pretty much anything for your trouble, so long as it's not DLC. (I still have your stuff rob, btw)
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:30 pm

I can drop some EOD FP, if we are on at the same time.

Forum Pirate wrote:Depends on the time/connection/method. I averaged a kill every 2-2.5 minutes. (in practices this usually ment no kills for 3-5 minutes, then 2 or 3 within the next minute because I picked off the most dangerous of the group) I was GLing though, so I was almost always fighting 2-3 people at once (if i was fighting) and had  fairly constant invaders with little-no waiting (i usually used all my spells between deaths, and died shortly after running out). While DM'ing, I'm lucky to get a fight every 2.5 minutes, and thats not including respawn time and the actual time fighting, so a high score is much harder to manage.

While I'm at it, anyone have EoD's? I only have like 8 after getting to +2. I haven't run out, but I don't want to farm. I can trade pretty much anything for your trouble, so long as it's not DLC. (I still have your stuff rob, btw)
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:02 pm

everyone did as much as they could during the event, its all we can ask from yall. good job everyone ^_^. sent ya a pm btw rob
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 pm

no1 posted in the last 4 hours. this forum thread needs to get more active! im lonely here!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Sorry i've been lacking in posting in here lately. I haven't been playing much but i'm slowly getting back into it. We'll have to get some strictly Exiled duels going one day.
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:35 am

Robsthedon, I would like to join. Ever since I picked up the game in March, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing Dark Souls, and continue to do so. Not too long ago, I've decided to really take advantage of online mode, and even more recently, the wiki, both to expand the Dark Souls experience even further. I'm interested in this covenant in particular because of how much time and effort was put into its existence, and because of how active it still is. Leet recommended this covenant to me, and although I had already thought of joining for some time, it wasn't until his persuasion got the best of me that I was convinced.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 am

tombomb, we accept anyone and everone. There are only 2 requirements to join our group. Firstly, go to the first few pages of our forum and read all of the rules. 2nd just be active on the forum. We have many people in this cove that would be willing to help you with anything. This includes questions, help with builds, or just someone to duel with. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and happy hunting  Hurrah

Last edited by HippyClown on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    TomBombadil515*
    TomBombadil515*
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TomBombadil515* Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:45 am

Both have been followed. Thanks for the welcome HippyClown!
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:48 am

Anytime buddy ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:25 pm