Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
callipygias
neon__noodle
fearandwhiskey
Carphil
Chickenzombie18
9 posters

Quelaan question

Chickenzombie18

Quelaan question Empty Quelaan question

Post by Chickenzombie18 Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

I got the old witches ring to talk to quelaan to upgrade my pyromancy + 15, when I talk to her there is no choice to to upgrade the flame, just wondering if anyone knows why.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Quelaan question Empty Re: Quelaan question

Post by Carphil Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 pm

You know I had the same problem, I had a ascended flame +5 and a normal flame+0 in my inventory and she could not upgrade it, only Queelana and laurentius
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:13 am

I believe Eingyi can upgrade your flame. I think Quelaan is just a firekeeper.

You need to get him to where he'll sell his spells, then he'll offer to share his flame with you and you get the option to upgrade.

Edit: the wiki says she will upgrade your glove. I've never had that option either, and I have talked to her with the ring. I wonder if that information is correct.
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 am

Quelaan is a fire keeper and covenant npc. You can only upgrade with Eingyi, Quelaana and Laurentiis
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

The Fair Lady's name is Quelaan? Does Eingyi tell you that if you're egg-headed? I've never been willing to egg head myself to get his full dialog.
    foolycooly
    Casual
    Casual

Post by foolycooly Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Uh I think you have the wrong NPC, as far as I know the only one who can ascend your flame to +5 is the witch before the spider boss fight. She's on an island before the 3 giants that fling rocks at you.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 pm

These upgrades are done by Quelana of Izalith (sitting wearing dark robes) whom is found at the swamp before you get to the land where the entrance to Quelag (boss woman spider).
    neon__noodle
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by neon__noodle Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Maybe not Quelaan, I was referring to the white spider lady. I think the initial poster put Quelaan and so I did.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 pm

quelaan is the chaos covanent leader (white spider lady) Quelana is one of her sisters of chaos and the advanced pyro teacher. shes on the island that has a body holding a larget titanite shard on it.
    Chickenzombie18

Post by Chickenzombie18 Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 am

I am referring to quelaan the leader of the chaos servant, on the wiki guide it says that if you have the witches ring on and you talk to her she will upgrade your flame and on the page for the ascended pyromancy flame it says its magic adjustment is 254 with s scaling on intelligence but I got ascended ++ 5 and its only 230 with a scaling.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 am

Chickenzombie18 wrote:I am referring to quelaan the leader of the chaos servant, on the wiki guide it says that if you have the witches ring on and you talk to her she will upgrade your flame and on the page for the ascended pyromancy flame it says its magic adjustment is 254 with s scaling on intelligence but I got ascended ++ 5 and its only 230 with a scaling.

Chickenzombie, I don't want to be rude but it seems to me your goal is to ascend your flame right? so you have gotten the explanation from various members as to where to ascend your flame, so go try it out and forget about anything else no? The white spider gives you a pyromancy spell when you join her covenant and if you give her 30 humanity you can open the shortcut to lost izalith, the ring only allows you to listen to her story but has no other use.

If you were just wondering about Quelan, then that's a whole other deal.

I think the wiki is wrong in that sense, someone needs to check that or confirm that it has been done, anyways since you can ascend with quelana there is no real need to do it with quelan.

Hope that clears everything up.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 am

Yesuurd wrote:
    Chickenzombie18 wrote:I am referring to quelaan the leader of the chaos servant, on the wiki guide it says that if you have the witches ring on and you talk to her she will upgrade your flame and on the page for the ascended pyromancy flame it says its magic adjustment is 254 with s scaling on intelligence but I got ascended ++ 5 and its only 230 with a scaling.

Chickenzombie, I don't want to be rude but it seems to me your goal is to ascend your flame right? so you have gotten the explanation from various members as to where to ascend your flame, so go try it out and forget about anything else no? The white spider gives you a pyromancy spell when you join her covenant and if you give her 30 humanity you can open the shortcut to lost izalith, the ring only allows you to listen to her story but has no other use.

If you were just wondering about Quelan, then that's a whole other deal.

I think the wiki is wrong in that sense, someone needs to check that or confirm that it has been done, anyways since you can ascend with quelana there is no real need to do it with quelan.

Hope that clears everything up.

Also when you give her 30 humanity she gives you another spell. Yesuurd has answered this questions as clearly as could be, locking thread.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 am