Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Forum Pirate
TehInfamousAmos
SadPanda
Bassman Bob
JoeBroski09
steveswede
Aigaios
lonewolf
Noob-of-Artorias
Acarnatia
Wilkinson3424
Kiva the wanderer
Spurgun
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
VaDoom
twigsterxd
Uparkaam
nsane32
skarekrow13
bunnywink
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Hue
Latitoast
WaffleGuy
Marino.
raecor14
tigab95
Mr. Tart
BIG TIME MASTER
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
GrinTwist
Tolvo
45 posters

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 23 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Good for you, Joe. How's her friend taking it?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 23 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:15 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Good for you, Joe. How's her friend taking it?
    *shrug* her friend doesn't care haha! She didn't fall for me. *friendzoned*
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:21 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I have.
    Was everyone else doing it?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Yes, all except one.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:19 pm

what does the fox say?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:39 pm

The Fox says: "You'll never find it now! Heh heh heh heh!"
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:41 pm

They bark. Like, ya know, dogs do. ;D
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Ring tingi ting ting tingating

Paka Paka Pakapokaw
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 am

When did you all stop believing in Santa Claus?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:25 am

Around 9, I believe. I'm not 100% sure though. What about you?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 am

Mr. Tart wrote:Around 9, I believe. I'm not 100% sure though. What about you?
    I can't be too sure exactly, but I was later than most. I think I was 11 or 12.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:48 am

Since Pendant reminded me about that...

What do you do when you're alone on your Birthday or when you can't go to a big Party like the New Year Party (Silvester) ?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:51 am

Marino. wrote:Since Pendant reminded me about that...

What do you do when you're alone on your Birthday or when you can't go to a big Party like the New Year Party (Silvester) ?
    Dark Souls.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 am

I don't like making a big deal of my birthday. I'll appreciate whatever recognition I get from family, but if I'm on my own all I really do is maybe eat something slightly more expensive than my normal places for dinner (Quizno's vs Subway, Papa John's vs Little Ceasars, etc). The only holidays I feel let down for missing out on stuff are Thanksgiving and Christmas, and that's more because those are the few times a year I get to see my mother's side of the family who live out of state, so if I miss those I miss out on my (typically) once-a-year chance to see certain family members.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:03 am

Well, i don't celebrate my birthday either, aside from my Family nobody knows my Birthday anyway lol .

What became sort of a tradition for me is locking myself in wherever i am at the time and just pour down a lot of booze thinking about stuff and just being miserable .
    It helps a lot, i've been doing this for 4 Years now .

But i guess i'm the only one that does this bounce 
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:06 am

I've never enjoyed parties, so I do what I always do. On New Year, I celebrate with my family. On my birthday, I celebrate with my family. If not a lot of people come for my birthday, I stay in my room, sit on my bed and listen to music in my earplugs.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 am

Mr. Tart wrote:

I've never enjoyed parties, so I do what I always do. On New Year, I celebrate with my family. On my birthday, I celebrate with my family. If not a lot of people come for my birthday, I stay in my room, sit on my bed and listen to music in my earplugs.
    You sad sad man D: 

I hung out in circles in highschool. I went to a small school, so there were, like, 3 circles total, and they were interchangeable. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why I'm social. I went through highschool without TOO much judgement and clicks. 

But, still, I can't imagine not going out and seeing my friends on my birthday. Or whenever I can. It's not like I have a lot, but 7 people in my home is pretty crowded haha!

That's what I do on my birthday and new years. Hang out with my 7 friends, like almost every weekend.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:42 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:

You sad sad man D: 

I hung out in circles in highschool. I went to a small school, so there were, like, 3 circles total, and they were interchangeable. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why I'm social. I went through highschool without TOO much judgement and clicks. 

But, still, I can't imagine not going out and seeing my friends on my birthday. Or whenever I can. It's not like I have a lot, but 7 people in my home is pretty crowded haha!

That's what I do on my birthday and new years. Hang out with my 7 friends, like almost every weekend.
    Partying is one thing, hanging with friends another. I do have one friend. Whenever he's allowed to stay for my birthday, we hang out(he lives far away and his parents drive him here, which means when they decide to drive home he has to go home). Otherwise, I don't have anyone to hang out with. I surely wouldn't mind some company though.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:44 am

Mr. Tart wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Mr. Tart wrote:

You sad sad man D: 

Partying is one thing, hanging with friends another. I do have one friend. Whenever he's allowed to stay for my birthday, we hang out(he lives far away and his parents drive him here, which means when they decide to drive home he has to go home). Otherwise, I don't hang out with anyone. I surely wouldn't mind hanging out with someone if possible.
    Oh, yeah. I don't have parties either. I just invite them all over, and I don't ever plan anything. I learned my lesson my 16th birthday. 7 guys never follow the plans. They just go crazy haha! We end up throwing huge rocks in the river under the bridge next to my house haha! Idk why, but it's fun.

You live out of town, or does your friend just live in another town? I've got a friend who's best friend lives 2 hours away. It sucks for them, but, hey, at least they have StarCraft2 and Skype.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:47 am

He moved here when I was 7, he 6. We were neighbours for 1-3 years, but kept in touch once he moved. Over the years we became better and better friends meanwhile all my other friends would stab me in the back or just move on. He was the only one who stood behind me through it all. He now lives 6 hours away, if I'm not mistaken. We hang out from 1-3 weeks every year. The majority of the time it's just 1 week. The rest of the year I spend all alone.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:18 am

That's rough. You guys play video games/skype often?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:21 am

As much as is possibly. Though ever since he went to high school we've spoken less to eachother. We've spoken a few times this week though. Last time being yesterday. But otherwise, it hasn't been as frequently as in the past.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:23 am

Mr. Tart wrote:As much as is possibly. Though ever since he went to high school we've spoken less to eachother. We've spoken a few times this week though. Last time being yesterday. But otherwise, it hasn't been as frequently as in the past.
    Happens. My best friend and I barely see each other. Maybe once every other week, maybe. His new roommate is just clinging to him wayyy too much. And he doesn't have the personality to tell him to quit it. So, I'm just stuck with my other friends. Which is OK. happy We spend time when we can. Life isn't really about being with others all the time, but to cherish the time we have, ya know?

EDIT: And we don't have similar interests in games anymore, and we just don't have much to talk about, online.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:26 am

Aye, it sure is. Though I wouldn't mind some company every now and then. It gets kind of lonely when the only conversations I have are with my fans, cats and every now and then, someone on XBL(not including the DkS forum). silly
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 am

Mr. Tart wrote: and then, someone on XBL). silly
    Well THERE'S your problem. PSN is the way to go... or PC.

Do you have a job yet? Once you get started on that, time just goes by so much more. and you spend the same or less time with friends, but it seems like more, because before you know it, the weekend is there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 am