Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Forum Pirate
TehInfamousAmos
SadPanda
Bassman Bob
JoeBroski09
steveswede
Aigaios
lonewolf
Noob-of-Artorias
Acarnatia
Wilkinson3424
Kiva the wanderer
Spurgun
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
VaDoom
twigsterxd
Uparkaam
nsane32
skarekrow13
bunnywink
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Hue
Latitoast
WaffleGuy
Marino.
raecor14
tigab95
Mr. Tart
BIG TIME MASTER
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
GrinTwist
Tolvo
45 posters

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 19 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by twigsterxd Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:06 am

GrinTwist wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:Oh and plastic.
    Murderer of marine wildlife.angry 
    Okay fine, I'll change it to paper.

It really doesn't matter to me.
    I make you both happy so I don't get yelled at silly

Neither I have big pockets in my jacket big grin

And to answer demons other question.

Depends on who else would. Would get pretty lonely if you were the ONLY one who was immortal. You need to look at it this way, (without breaking rules and talk about political views), this world sucks.
    It's too violent, filthy planet, (meaning pollution wise), and being destroyed more and more each day.
    I agree with Grin, (who gets a +1 btw), on her comment about leaving the planet. Yu would need too, and here's why;
    1. Every day we are being threatened with the possibility of a nuclear war. We may not hear the threats daily, but they are there. Don't forget, war is always happening somewhere.
    2. If you're lucky enough to go into a shelter and be safe, how long do you think you would last?
    3. Everybody in your shelter would eventually die off leaving you with the stench of death and decay.
    4. If a nuclear war broke out, you would be in that shelter for 1 million years because that's how long it would take for the planet to heal itself and make it safe to walk up top again.
    5. If that were to happen, how long would it take you to go crazy if you were the only person with immortality?
    6. If you're the ONLY immortal, the human race would be no more. 1 man or 1 woman, cannot re-populate a planet by themselves.

So here's my counter question to you Demon, (ONLY DEMON TO ANSWER THIS PLEASE).

Are you the ONLY one immortal, or will there be a few others?
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 19 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 am

Immortal as in "highlander" (Can be killed. Won't die of natural reasons) Or just plain simply Immortal.
    If i could kill myself when it gets too nasty, then yes. I would choose immortality.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Hmm, Other's are immortal, but they don't like you and will never become your friends.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:34 pm

twigsterxd wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:

Depends on who else would. Would get pretty lonely if you were the ONLY one who was immortal. You need to look at it this way, (without breaking rules and talk about political views), this world sucks.
    It's too violent, filthy planet, (meaning pollution wise), and being destroyed more and more each day.
    I agree with Grin, (who gets a +1 btw), on her comment about leaving the planet. Yu would need too, and here's why;
    1. Every day we are being threatened with the possibility of a nuclear war. We may not hear the threats daily, but they are there. Don't forget, war is always happening somewhere.
    2. If you're lucky enough to go into a shelter and be safe, how long do you think you would last?
    3. Everybody in your shelter would eventually die off leaving you with the stench of death and decay.
    4. If a nuclear war broke out, you would be in that shelter for 1 million years because that's how long it would take for the planet to heal itself and make it safe to walk up top again.
    5. If that were to happen, how long would it take you to go crazy if you were the only person with immortality?
    6. If you're the ONLY immortal, the human race would be no more. 1 man or 1 woman, cannot re-populate a planet by themselves.

Don't forget that our sun will one day engulf this planet in flames, I don't want to be there for that either. silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:06 pm

You'd better be looking for a new solar system when that day comes just a new planet won't be enough.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:08 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:You'd better be looking for a new solar system when that day comes just a new planet won't be enough.
    You're immortal, You can't die no matter what.... and you recover from harm... although at average speed. 

So while avoiding danger isn't necessary, it's recommended.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:You'd better be looking for a new solar system when that day comes just a new planet won't be enough.
    Eh, I'll figure something out. I hear Kepler-22 is great around this time of the year.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Would I be immortal if I could?
    Yes. A thousand times yes. I have no doubt in my mind that it would be a yes. As a philosopher and lover of books there would be nothing better then to have all the time in the world to sit and think and read. I am already closed off from most people, so friends dying would be a temporary problem. Watching the world change for better or worse would be some of the most interesting parts of it. To be able to listen to people say "this generation of kids is the worst in history!" and myself just thinking "Well, that one generation a few centuries ago was waaaayyyy worse, but I can see why you think that. The last few generations were pretty great." To live to see every scientific breakthrough, to see every cultural shift, to read every book, to play every game, to see every place. I could live a thousand thousand lifetimes and know I would not be done yet with figuring things out and learning more. So, yes, that would be my most desired wish.

Things I don't like about myself?
    My voice.
    My bipolar disorder.
    My memory problems.
    That is about it.

Paper or plastic?
    Depends. I can find uses for both types of bags.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:20 pm

SadPanda wrote:
    Marino. wrote:
    Marino. wrote:SadPanda .

Why do you visit this Forum ?
    Would love to have that one answered .
    I just can't think of any reason .
    I don't even know anymore. It seems less about Dark Souls and more about random Brony and Weeb ****. At this point it's just fun to see some people tear up over the slightest insult.
    Looking back at this, I was quite the ignorant bloat.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:23 pm

SadPanda wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:
    Marino. wrote:

I don't even know anymore. It seems less about Dark Souls and more about random Brony and Weeb ****. At this point it's just fun to see some people tear up over the slightest insult.
    lol .

Happens to me every few Months . I would look at my older posts and just cringe at my stupidity silly 
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Marino. wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:
    Marino. wrote:

lol .

Happens to me every few Months . I would look at my older posts and just cringe at my stupidity silly 
    Oh marino, don't worry, You're still quite stupid....

Don't hate me it's a joke...
    I love you.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Well, that's reassuring i suppose .
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Marino. wrote:Happens to me every few Months . I would look at my older posts and just cringe at my stupidity silly 
    You've clearly not read my old stuff...applause 
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Marino. wrote:Happens to me every few Months . I would look at my older posts and just cringe at my stupidity silly 
    You've clearly not read my old stuff...applause 
    Pendant? Saying stupid things? Naw.. You must be joking.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Whats the stupidest thing you all have said then?
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 pm

"Urbbllllghhhh"

-Me at a Silvester Party talking to a Girl i like .

Just...try to guess why i made me that sound Look Skyward 
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:47 pm

GrinTwist wrote:
    twigsterxd wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:

Don't forget that our sun will one day engulf this planet in flames, I don't want to be there for that either. silly

Apparently that's not supposed to happen for at least 5 billion years. Unless you were immortal Grin, I doubt you'll be around hon big grin

And Demon, Now your just being mean devil
    If these others don't like you and you'll never be friends, only goes to show how MESSED UP this world is. Because not being my friend, the rest of them better know how to make a ship to get off this planet cause I won't be building it for them silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Marino. wrote:"Urbbllllghhhh"

Uhh... drunk? Vomiting? Dying?

Truth is, I have no clue what a Silvester Party is.Shrug 
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Apparently that's not supposed to happen for at least 5 billion years. Unless you were immortal Grin, I doubt you'll be around hon big grin

And Demon, Now your just being mean devil
    If these others don't like you and you'll never be friends, only goes to show how MESSED UP this world is. Because not being my friend, the rest of them better know how to make a ship to get off this planet cause I won't be building it for them silly
    Living forever implies immortality. I mean if you die from injury, then you didn't actually live forever.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Oh, we call the New Year Party "Silvester" in Germany .
    And yup, you're pretty much spot on...not my proudest moment that's for sure lol
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Marino. wrote:

Oh, we call the New Year Party "Silvester" in Germany .
    And yup, you're pretty much spot on...not my proudest moment that's for sure lol
    lmao Wow.
    That's all I can say about that.
    Wow.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:26 pm

"Steve Jobs is really smart. Don't know why you don't like him."
    "Taylor, I can drink boiling water and barely flinch! I'm going to show you."
    "Eh, it doesn't look that far of a jump."
    "Here, take a picture of me standing on the bonfire. No, I'll be fine."
    this is me:
    That picture is just last night. And yes, that is my leg catching on fire. Thankfully I didn't burn my self.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 pm

What's one childish thing/trait you refuse to give up?

For example, I still love Halloween, and get dressed up every year.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:43 pm

reim0027 wrote:What's one childish thing/trait you refuse to give up?

For example, I still love Halloween, and get dressed up every year.
    I will NEVER give up my video games. No matter how old we get, once you're hooked, you're hooked for life big grin
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Video games is probley my answer to reim's question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:11 pm