Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 24 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 pm

WOW!! Mack, that is sooo cool and funny as hell! Nice stuff there dude!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 24 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Victory was mine! With the esteemed wolf of twilight watching on, I vanquished the duo of ornstein and smough on the first encounter, tho they tried mightly to engage the wolf, I stopped them fore they ever came close. For the exiles I give this victory! 
    And for the Exiled...we gain another awesome Lifehunter rank 3 warrior!!!! Nicely done, good sir!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Again, I am so very proud and Honored to Welcome another brave warrior

Kahldris_Ducard

To the Rank of Lifehunter!!!

Proper Bow 

Your loyalty and dedication to the Exiled of Ariamis is beyond question or doubt! You have consistently demonstrated worthiness as an Exiled Warrior!! Your psn and thread participation has been awesome. I thank You!!! And Congrats, my friend...Lifehunter Kahldris_Ducard!

Joy 

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Hello, Exiled.

So what do you guys think about this Velka build?

Is it worth using in the PW for hosting or Darkmoon invading?

I might make a lower level version of it for darkwraith invasions.

http://mmdks.com/3uoz
    BloodMoon96
    BloodMoon96

Post by BloodMoon96 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Smough and Ornstein down.. Had the Boss watching(Thanks Otep), took two tries but well there you have it.

Now to fight either Murk or Robs.. Oh gosh.

Hmm.. I kind of want to try and fight both at once though, so who knows this might be fun.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Congrats my Brother in Arms!!!! I loof forward to the duels we will have in the future also, you need Rep +1 for you time!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 am

Wow, again I am proud and honored to Announce that

BloodMoon96/StillWaiting408

Has triumphed in his challenge against O&S!!!!

Proper Bow 

Very nicely done!! Now, all that is left is to duel Robs and Murk!

Joy 

You scared the hell out of me cause you weren't healing. 2x you almost died. LOL
    But you prevailed. You make us all proud Exiled Warrior and brother at arms!!!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:05 am

BloodMoon96 wrote:Smough and Ornstein down.. Had the Boss watching(Thanks Otep), took two tries but well there you have it.

Now to fight either Murk or Robs.. Oh gosh.

Hmm.. I kind of want to try and fight both at once though, so who knows this might be fun.
    Beware that adrenaline high! It's addicting!!! winking

+rep for you when they reload tomorrow. I'm out.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:11 am

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Forum is good, you can also up the lvl to 125 for 45 dex, but the cast time is not changed for dark bead, so you could go more vit. Way to go ForuM!! +1 for you sir.
    Just streamlining. Not pure melee and FaP ring so 40 end is a waste, diverted to int for power and hp to *just* survive a hornet bs from pretty much everything.

Much better poise/weight ratio, defense just below diminishing returns point with humanity, swap from wolf to RTST at low hp.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:28 am

Forum, I need to talk to you about something. Is it possible you can come to chatango or skype? At your convience. If chatango, I'll make a chat and pm the link. If it's skype, I'll pm my skype name to you. biggrin
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 am

Nice work Too, Kahl and Blood!! Congrats on lifehunter rank to Too and Kahl! 
    I'm up for your duel challenge next time i'm online same time as you Blood. And maybe we can try the 2vs1 but it won't be nessesary. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:42 am

Challenges for Disciples to rank up to Velka's Blade rank 2 will be up tomorrow guys!!
    Oh, Yeah!!!! twisted 
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 am

Well done Too Kahl and Blood.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:52 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Forum, I need to talk to you about something. Is it possible you can come to chatango or skype? At your convience. If chatango, I'll make a chat and pm the link. If it's skype, I'll pm my skype name to you. biggrin
    pm link, (assuming its the chat thing I'm thinking of) I'll try to be on at the same time as you.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 am

Yesterday I had to make a Chocolate Run for the Wife, at almost Midnight. I love my wife, but I guess I should of had a supply on hand. 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Forum, I need to talk to you about something. Is it possible you can come to chatango or skype? At your convience. If chatango, I'll make a chat and pm the link. If it's skype, I'll pm my skype name to you. biggrin
    pm link, (assuming its the chat thing I'm thinking of) I'll try to be on at the same time as you.
    Pm has been sent, my friend.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Yesterday I had to make a Chocolate Run for the Wife, at almost Midnight. I love my wife, but I guess I should of had a supply on hand. 
    That is sweet! I suspect that you are a Romantic. If so, your wife is a very lucky woman! And, yeah...it's best have a Chocolate stash for those awkward times. Haha!!

BTW...

Good Morning...Afternoon and Evening, whichever is applicable, to all! Sun 

I am working on our Disciple rank up to Velka's Blade Challenge atm. I will try not to be too evil! Evil Fex 
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but will the challenge be at the same time on both platforms?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:Sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but will the challenge be at the same time on both platforms?
    Not a dumb question. Not at all Bob.
    The challenge can be accomplished whenever it is convenient for all parties involved. That means effective communication is all. biggrin 
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:59 pm

This is one of THOSE times for her, and I am the only male at my job, and I work with my wife. So I am pretty much screwed, this is a time in which I wish the work day was already over, and maybe the whole work week too..... But all is not for naught, I am looking forward to some fights hopefully tonight.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:This is one of THOSE times for her, and I am the only male at my job, and I work with my wife. So I am pretty much screwed, this is a time in which I wish the work day was already over, and maybe the whole work week too..... But all is not for naught, I am looking forward to some fights hopefully tonight.
    The only male! Oh, Nooooo! You poor, poor man! And you work with her to boot! And it's that Time! nail biting 

Hahaha! The lesson's you must be learning! Learn well brave soul! lol! 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Alright my fine young Disciples! Here is the trail head on your path to glory!

!!! Disciple Rank Up to Velka's Blade Challenge !!!

Duels

Disciples will make arrangements to meet up with Robs or Murk for duels. Your skills will be tested. Your integrity as a warrior will be witnessed. The criteria for these duels will be up to Robs and Murk. As they will tailor the requirements to individual Disciples.

The Challenge

You will face Quelaag alone and at soul level 30, my brave warrior. You will use only the Lifehunt Scythe and Priscilla Dagger to defeat her.

You may use whatever armor you chose.

You may NOT use a shield, spells or pyro.

You must have one of our Council Members or myself witness this challenge.
    We will witness only and may not assist in the fight.

May the Muse of Good Fortune watch over you!!

Bow 

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:06 pm

I have been with her almost 7 years now, so the Learning is done, I just forgot to resupply lol. Oh well, I did get to cuddle with her, she was not feeling well at all last night, my poor wife sad. Today she is mobile, but she gots the tude hehe...... 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:I have been with her almost 7 years now, so the Learning is done, I just forgot to resupply lol. Oh well, I did get to cuddle with her, she was not feeling well at all last night, my poor wife sad. Today she is mobile, but she gots the tude hehe...... 
    How many women do you work with? That's where I was going with my, "poor, poor man..." Hahaha!

The "tude"!! The Wrath of Woman can be The Most scariest thing to face in the entire Universe and beyond. surprised 

lol!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 pm

I work with 5 women one is my wife one is my mother in law, and 3 others in a maybe 6000 sq ft office/warehouse. Life is hell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:13 pm