Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 23 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:If Robs or Murk cannot be there because of time difference, can you be the witness? Ahho
    Of course, my friend. I can witness.Though it will be hard to stand by and simply witness the fight. The defender/protector mentality is strong in me.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 23 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:28 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Well I had a wonderful weekend, Spent it with my wife, saw movies went to Dave and Busters, in general had a relaxing weekend. Robs Murk Id like to set up my duels and S&O challenge for this week, let me know,  I know ya'll both ahead of me in time, so it might have to be early my time or late yours, shouldnt take long either way.
    Hey Kahl, having duelled you few times, I know you have the skills required. Thurs Fri or the weekend best for me.
    Robs, you sure you can't get this done today or tomorrow?
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:33 pm

I wish I could be home earlier I do, alas, the work week is long and hateful in this one. raised brow 
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:I'm gonna be running around like this for a while, Seem like a viable build?
    39 poise
    420 (lol) Physical and 150 lightning (from gold pine resin)
    Power within for damage boost.
    Dark bead and Fire tempest for pwnzin' teh gankstahs.
    And more style than you can shake a stick at.
    Sorry about posting this here, but the build doctor thread seems dead.
    http://mmdks.com/3uij
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Forum is good, you can also up the lvl to 125 for 45 dex, but the cast time is not changed for dark bead, so you could go more vit. Way to go ForuM!! +1 for you sir.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:30 pm

I wont be on too late tonight, but maybe tomorrow Kahl
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Okay Robs, Just let me know, I wish I could be home earlier, but that time difference.... I am Eastern Us time 4:00 PM right now
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:22 pm

If you want I shall be on today so I can watch
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Wolf counts right? He is aCM after all and wolf need moar duelz. You still liking the tryhard trasher? (That's what I'm calling your new build cheers )
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Kahldris_Ducard wrote:Wolf counts right? He is aCM after all and wolf need moar duelz. You still liking the tryhard trasher? (That's what I'm calling your new build cheers )
    Sure, he can witness the O&S fight. But you don't need a witness when you duel Robs and Murk. happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:39 pm

nice I'll be on soon and yeah I love it has been winning a lot without the miracles also.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Excellent Tw and good hear that about your faith!
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm

I am trying some new armor combinations, trying to fit in decent poise with style, and carry anywhere from 12-14 units and fast roll.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Kahl, i was just trying the S&O challenge. I suggest you take a dip in a hot tub or go to a spa or even possible drink a few beers before you try, because it is hard. I literally thought i was gonna pop a blood vessel in my neck from the frustration. 

What makes it hard is having Murk/Robs summoned while they just watch. S&O go all aggro on you and there is nothing you can do about. I killed Orn twice but it was when Smough was going aggro on Murk. But that's the only way it'll happen.

Plus, you're at SL55. So either you do good damage and have low health/poise or have good health/poise and do bad damage. So it's a toss up. Good luck dude. I hope you get it, because i couldn't (I will though.)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 pm

TooLeet wrote:Kahl, i was just trying the S&O challenge. I suggest you take a dip in a hot tub or go to a spa or even possible drink a few beers before you try, because it is hard. I literally thought i was gonna pop a blood vessel in my neck from the frustration. 

What makes it hard is having Murk/Robs summoned while they just watch. S&O go all aggro on you and there is nothing you can do about. I killed Orn twice but it was when Smough was going aggro on Murk. But that's the only way it'll happen.

Plus, you're at SL55. So either you do good damage and have low health/poise or have good health/poise and do bad damage. So it's a toss up. Good luck dude. I hope you get it, because i couldn't (I will though.)
    I know you can do it!! twisted 

It's just a different fight mindset. When I have done them solo at low level I did A LOT of running around to separate them. Then would move in and do what damage I could and then move out again. Rinse and repeat. The fight will be longer leaving more room for mistakes. Take your time.

I do know that having a summon with you increases the aggro range a bit. But not so much as too make it un doable.

Next fight you will own them!!!
    Silent-Warrior
    Silent-Warrior

Post by Silent-Warrior Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey everybody are we having any duels tonight? Btw had some good fights this past week with u guys
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

I BEAT THE CHALLENGE! CHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

That was hard. I almost didn't pull it off because Smough was about to finish me off with his butt bounce but i got that last hit in. Awesome. 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:30 pm

TooLeet wrote:I BEAT THE CHALLENGE! CHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

That was hard. I almost didn't pull it off because Smough was about to finish me off with his butt bounce but i got that last hit in. Awesome. 
    Hahaha!!! I was like, "Nooooooooooo!" That butt slam would have killed him. But he pulled it off. Nice work!!!!!!

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:I BEAT THE CHALLENGE! CHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Hahaha!!! I was like, "Nooooooooooo!" That butt slam would have killed him. But he pulled it off. Nice work!!!!!!

I figured it was that last hit or death. If he would have jumped i would have missed and i had barely any health left and he would have smashed me. But i pulled it off. Chyeah.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:52 pm

I am very proud and honored to promote

TooLeet

To The Rank of Lifehunter!!!

Proper Bow 

You have done well my loyal warrior. You fight with integrity and fierce determination!
    Your thread presence is awesome and a credit to Our Covenant. We all benefit from your participation.

Welcome, my friend to the rank of Lifehunter!

Joy  

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Proper Bow 

Thank you.

Also, thanks for the help Otep.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Sup guys! Just got back from the Con AND IT WAS AMAZING!!! I got a bunch of cool things, a **** TON of manga, some new clothes, AND bought some art! big grin

OHOOHOHOH AND You guys will be TOTALLY JELLY at what i found when i was there!

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 23 2013-011

Sorry for the bad quality... OTL

That red little thing right there is indeed an estus flask, but it was hard to take a picture of xD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Dude, that's awesome.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kahldris_Ducard Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Victory was mine! With the esteemed wolf of twilight watching on, I vanquished the duo of ornstein and smough on the first encounter, tho they tried mightly to engage the wolf, I stopped them fore they ever came close. For the exiles I give this victory! 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Good job, dude!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:56 pm