Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
djgq42
RANT
Uparkaam
Darkson
Tolvo
Maneater_Mildred
Reaperfan
Whknight
bloodpixel
13 posters

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 3 Empty Re: Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 am

Reaperfan wrote:This seems somewhat relevant.

If it's not, then at least it should be entertaining happy

Heading for laptop now as 'this video is not available on mobile'
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 3 Empty Re: Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 am

Nobody got my references. sad

Why am I the only Star Wars nerd on this forum?
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 am

It's almost comical how much we derailed this thread.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:22 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Blah, who needs those, when I can have a hammer? It seems more cooler than a sword.

Real > computer pixels. Pics of your hammer or it didnt happen. :p

Last edited by Maneater_Mildred on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 am

Tolvo wrote:Nobody got my references. sad

Why am I the only Star Wars nerd on this forum?

Start up a Star Wars discussion thread. Apparently you are to Star Wars what I was to ponies. You just need a dedicated place to talk about it and others will come either to ask you about it or to talk about it themselves winking
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 am

I don't think people are going to want to discuss the similarity between philosophies regarding the Unifying force and Potentium, or the Way to the Living. No one will wish to discuss the fact that Grievous should have killed Obi-Wan, or make an attempt at objectively throwing around ideas of the impact that Thrawn would have had upon the Yuuzahn Vong War. I'm a dying breed sadly. 😢
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 am

One day, Mildred. And when I have it, it will fit in my hands and rest on my shoulder perfectly. I can see it now... But first thing to know, is how to get that big of a tree.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:27 am

Tolvo wrote:I don't think people are going to want to discuss the similarity between philosophies regarding the Unifying force and Potentium, or the Way to the Living. No one will wish to discuss the fact that Grievous should have killed Obi-Wan, or make an attempt at objectively throwing around ideas of the impact that Thrawn would have had upon the Yuuzahn Vong War. I'm a dying breed sadly. 😢
    English please?!?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:28 am

Tolvo wrote:I don't think people are going to want to discuss the similarity between philosophies regarding the Unifying force and Potentium, or the Way to the Living. No one will wish to discuss the fact that Grievous should have killed Obi-Wan, or make an attempt at objectively throwing around ideas of the impact that Thrawn would have had upon the Yuuzahn Vong War. I'm a dying breed sadly. 😢

Start the thread anyway, and let people ask you stuff. Gives you a chance to show off your knowledge and maybe get others interested in the deeper aspects of it. You don't need to use it only to discuss (I still haven't done much, if any, actual 'discussion' in the Brony thread), you can use it to teach happy

EDIT: To maybe make you feel better, I actually recognize some of those terms. No idea about the intricacies of them but I know I've heard of Unifying Force and Potentium before.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:32 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    English please?!?

U wamma wonka?

@REaper, I could give it a try I suppose, I just hate making topics so much. I also do know things can get pretty opinionated sometimes amongst fans regarding certain things, so I am always worried about an all out Star Wars flame war.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm