Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
djgq42
RANT
Uparkaam
Darkson
Tolvo
Maneater_Mildred
Reaperfan
Whknight
bloodpixel
13 posters

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Empty Re: Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Thousands of dollars have been spent on swords and knives and other weapons.... Money well spent if you ask me. big grin

Pics to follow. silly
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Empty Re: Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:25 pm

I have really badly blacksmithed a sword similar to this, except the blade is much longer and is used in different ways, since I don't have formal training or the actual equipment I mostly use it for motion practice.

Last edited by Whknight on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by justwant2play Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:15 pm

The game takes place in a realm that parallels Northern Europe (not Britain). That is why you have names that sound Germanic in this game.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Pics 8)
    Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2013

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2014

Yes i like to shop at shivas store^

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2015

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2016

8)
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:42 pm

I see a gladius, you didn't mention that one.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Whknight wrote:I see a gladius, you didn't mention that one.

Yeah i know Prostration please forgive... So many i lose track at times.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

It's a really nice collection, I wish I could afford more. Heck I wish I could actually afford extremely high quality ones...
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:52 pm

DAYUM that is so cool! Thanks for the pics! You have so many, can't you just send me one? silly
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Thanks. Didnt get my first real nice 1 till i was 27, so you still have afew years.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Darkson wrote:DAYUM that is so cool! Thanks for the pics! You have so many, can't you just send me one? silly

Lmao off... Sorry i still need more.... MORE i tells yah.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Oh I have a few, various knives a cheap but pretty nice looking katana, and and American stylized 'dress sword'. I did own a well crafted broadsword but after my brother got ahold of it and messed it up really badly I stripped it down and used it for my own crafted one, fairly pleased with the result and handling of it. I doubt I would ever be able to get an extremely well done version of it.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 pm

DUUUH why didn't just use repair spell? :roll:
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Darkson wrote:DUUUH why didn't just use repair spell? :roll:

He is a whiteknight, so Faith/warrior build... So not smart enuff for spells, but good in a scrap.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Nah, I like how it turned out, I have much greater control with the extended handle it has and if given a blade similar to katanas it could prove to be extremely deadly.

That is cold :shock: my main character is too smart enough, I use crystal weapon against Four Kings!

... My new one will have 9 INT though 😢
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Prostration
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Btw how did you "craft" one?

/ | iron | /

/ | iron | /

/ | stick | /

I first ever was concerned with the term "craft" in Minecraft (keep in mind that I'm foreign lol). I should really play that game again...

Do you mean you forged one? Sorry if I misunderstood something.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Iron Iron Stick Stick actually! Same, I'm so annoyed I bought it and only got to play it for a few months before my laptop went wonky. I've tried to get my roomie into it or at least let me play it on this computer but she says no 😢

Melded would be a better word, I worked the blade down to what I wanted it to be then attached it to a new handle.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Lol what do you mean by iron iron stick stick? It's only 1 stick. I don't get it...

You seem to have done it wrong, that's why it's not so well done i guess silly

How did you melt it? Is one of your friends a Blacksmith? :o
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:28 pm

It has an extended handle, roughly the same length as the blade itself. I'm not an actual blacksmith but I'm very familer with the art, and yes I did do it wrong as I didn't have the proper tools, it's mostly for looks as it was improperly heat treated again after working it. Even then it was an improper method, a better way of doing it would have been to melt it down and reuse the metal to recreate it from scratch with a tang included.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh, 2 sticks for extended handle, I see.

And OH, I SEE, "melded", not melted lol oops...
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:08 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Pics 8)
    Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2013

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2014

Yes i like to shop at shivas store^

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2015

Zweihander: As the name suggests, the weapon must be held with both hands - Page 2 Img_2016

Bump quote for those that missed my collection.

8)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 am

I'm unimpressed Mildred, where are the Cortosis Vibro-Blades? The Echani Gauntlets? Come one, not even a Gaffi stick? You're collection is seriously lacking. silly
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 am

This seems somewhat relevant.

If it's not, then at least it should be entertaining happy
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 am

Tolvo wrote:I'm unimpressed Mildred, where are the Cortosis Vibro-Blades? The Echani Gauntlets? Come one, not even a Gaffi stick? You're collection is seriously lacking. silly

Lol those are just my swords......

We would be here awhile if you want pics of the other stuff.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 am

Blah, who needs those, when I can have a hammer? It seems more cooler than a sword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 am