Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need help with 4 Kings on NG+ lvl 150. UK time.

DarcusKnight
    DarcusKnight

Need help with 4 Kings on NG+  lvl 150. UK time. Empty Need help with 4 Kings on NG+ lvl 150. UK time.

Post by DarcusKnight Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:09 pm

The witch is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. She dies b4 3rd king appears even tho I've tried to keep her alive.

I think I'll be on around 23:00 UK time. Drop me a line or drop ur sign on 1st bridge if u feel like a challenge.

thanks
    DK
    IHateTheFourKings
    IHateTheFourKings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Need help with 4 Kings on NG+  lvl 150. UK time. Empty Re: Need help with 4 Kings on NG+ lvl 150. UK time.

Post by IHateTheFourKings Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:15 pm

I don't know what kind of build you're using, but I always equip Havel's set with the spell stoneplate ring in the free ring slot, and use combustion and great combustion.
    DarcusKnight
    DarcusKnight

Need help with 4 Kings on NG+  lvl 150. UK time. Empty Re: Need help with 4 Kings on NG+ lvl 150. UK time.

Post by DarcusKnight Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:39 pm

I've been rolling with dingy robe and witches skirt for high magic defence, so poise is low. I have the R of Favour on, I think I might need to drop it and put on the stoneplate ring as u suggest in the spare.

I think I need to rethink my strategy and armour... full Havel's will be very heavy tho.
    IHateTheFourKings
    IHateTheFourKings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by IHateTheFourKings Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Ouch, that's the reason I've never had the courage to use the ring of favor and protection. I'd probably do Havel's set anyway without the spell stoneplate ring before getting rid of the former ring.

And yeah, mobility's going to be hampered by Havel's set, but it's worked wonders for me against the Four Kings. So much so that my username isn't quite as fitting as it was when I joined this forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:38 pm