Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looking to borrow a Friend's and Foe's Rings

Acarnatia
    Acarnatia
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Looking to borrow a Friend's and Foe's Rings Empty Looking to borrow a Friend's and Foe's Rings

Post by Acarnatia Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm looking to borrow a Friend's Ring and a Foe's Ring for a minute so I can clear the Rogue's Trophy on DeS. This is the last trophy I need to get the Toughest Soul (platinum) trophy. While I prefer to trade for and keep them, I'm just looking to borrow both of them long enough (a few seconds) to clear the trophy. This is on the NA (North American) server, and I'm currently Soul Level 142. I'm open to rewarding with sitems in either/both DeS and Dark.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Looking to borrow a Friend's and Foe's Rings Empty Re: Looking to borrow a Friend's and Foe's Rings

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:19 am

I have a lv 168 that could help maybe tomorrow between 8 am and 12pm pst shoot a friends request to kronestus to talk details... and if the rouge trophy is the only one your missing you might be able to help me with my last two before the toughest soul trophy big grin
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Looking to borrow a Friend's and Foe's Rings Empty Re: Looking to borrow a Friend's and Foe's Rings

Post by Walter_White Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:26 am

the one with the rings should be summoned, drop the two ring and log off from psn via xmb - you duped the rings

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 pm