need friends.. lol

fu1hit

need friends.. lol

Post by fu1hit on Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

so im a lvl 80 and i love pvping and still want to beat the game and get better at it. im in the Gravelord Servant. add my psn fu1hit also does anyone use skype to chatt when pvping or somthing els?..
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: need friends.. lol

Post by GkMrBane on Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Got milk.

"Plain Childish" said the small man, to which the much bigger man said "it wont seem so childish when it happens to you"

The Silver Big hat SL 200 (anti-mage, mage) http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=299020992731779294

And his little mage hunting brother SL100 http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=391801110669564162

Move Like a Rapier Sting like a claymore http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=329792397855464820

If the cost of keeping a thread on topic is a down vote then I will make that sacrifice.
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain on Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 pm

I know people talk about using Skype on this forum but I don't use it personally. I play mostly late at night due to work and school. It sounds like you are looking for someone to do a playthrough with. I have tried to do that but due to my schedule I get left behind most of the time. IMO random summons are the way to go. There is a lot to be said about variety.

Welcome to the forum.

PSN Shubgoaroth

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 pm

JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri May 25, 2012 2:28 am

Commenting on this in order to keep track of it. I'll add you after the weekend. (I'm gonna be going to Idaho to visit grandparents. They live on a farm, no internet.) I wouldn't mind TRYING a playthrough, but I have work AND school. So, unless you want to set aside a character just for us 2, we CAN, but it'd go slow. I do always have my laptop next to me, too. So voicechatting wont be a problem. I DO have a headset, so you won't have to deal with a laptop mic haha!

ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak on Fri May 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Try leaving a message saying: "If only I had some friends..." oh wait, that's from Demon's Souls, and got removed in DkS lol.

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:31 am