Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Carphil
TheMeInTeam
Saturday-Saint
AnCapaillMor
Latitoast
Sentiel
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Exclusive
Derpwraith
Serious_Much
14 posters

XBOX VS PS3 THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

XBOX VS PS3 THE FINAL SHOWDOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: XBOX VS PS3 THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Post by Laharls_Wrath Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:35 pm

AnCapaillMor wrote:
    Red Rosie wrote:I dunno how to save things from stream, but Serious and a few others will tell you how the matches went happy

Twitch will save the recordings on your twitch profile. Rynn and others might know for how long.
    It auto saves streams for 5 days unless they changed it
    you can then save things permanently on twitch and/or export to youtube

and just to make a quick comment regarding esports
    while top Korean players can mop the floor with.....anyone form any other country....it has to do with a more developed e-sports scene and things like 10 hour training regimes
    and that's just sc2, players from north america are gaining ground on most fighting games (spoiler tags contain spoilers from evo 2013, sf4 and umvc3 respectively)
    Spoiler:
    and the U.S. has, hands down, the best SSBM players in the world (and damn any anti-smash sentiment melee has been played competitively for 12 years now and takes a ton of ability) while the best umvc3 players (regardless of one's opinion on the game, it's played at major fighting game tournaments regularly) are from NY/California
    Spoiler:
    soyeah I just wanted to reiterate that it varies from game to game
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

XBOX VS PS3 THE FINAL SHOWDOWN - Page 2 Empty Re: XBOX VS PS3 THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Latitoast wrote:
    WaffleGuy wrote:I want a match of best console too! 
    No one can beat me on my...

Spoiler:

Other than that, Eggbox 360 ftw! cheers

Let's go, Pokemon Blue right now!

We will go Red, you hipster!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Pokemon Blue = Pokemon Red

Only difference is red is better.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Pokemon Blue = Pokemon Red

Only difference is red is better.

Red seemed to be extremely more popular. At least in Europe. silly
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Neither console is better and there will be no console wars here!!

I wish we could have legit console wars, it would be great.  No real way of accomplishing that though.

Now, in terms of non-player related comparisons, such as "which of these things has more lag" and "which of these things has more hackers"...there we can draw more obvious conclusions.  Unfortunately, the answer to each of those questions is different.

Not relevant to DSII, but Microsoft appears to have done as much in its power as possible to make sure Ps4 is the better console next go-around big grin.

and that's just sc2, players from north america are gaining ground on most fighting games

NA has "gained" ground in the general sense, in that you have actually seen players from NA make it very deep into GSL in Starcraft 2, which would have been unheard of in the past.  NA is still weaker than other places that have teams overall though, and considerably.  The pro scene is so different that NA just can't draw on its talent pool the same way.  It's like other countries playing Football.  It isn't a huge $$$ maker nor such a popular sport in other countries, so players that might have been great in that do something else instead.

In pokemon, the character named Blue is the best character.  Period.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Duel  > Off Topic 
    Laharls_Wrath
    Laharls_Wrath
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Laharls_Wrath Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm

TheMeInTeam wrote:NA has "gained" ground in the general sense, in that you have actually seen players from NA make it very deep into GSL in Starcraft 2, which would have been unheard of in the past.  NA is still weaker than other places that have teams overall though, and considerably.  The pro scene is so different that NA just can't draw on its talent pool the same way.  It's like other countries playing Football.  It isn't a huge $$$ maker nor such a popular sport in other countries, so players that might have been great in that do something else instead.
    True, I was just pointing out that in other games NA is actually starting to become dominant
    with regards to SC2, I just envy sweden
    it has a better infrastructure with regards to esports and you see more dominant players come from there as a result and if any country will produce players to rival koreans I feel it'll be from there (also a bit biased as naniwa is my favorite 'toss and I love dreamhack)

and yes this is off topic but that begs the question, any esports related topics in the off topic board? Not sure if it's worth digging around and necroing something
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Make one, don't disgrace Me and Rosie's holy ground, with your "which contry is beter, and ps3 is so much beter lol".

This is a place where two people came together from foreign lands, and killed each other in hilarious ways for the sake of entertaining others, and proving that PS3 is better.

So let's stop bickering about it!

big hug 

Red Rosie
    Red Rosie
    Chat Moderator

Post by Red Rosie Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Make one, don't disgrace Me and Rosie's holy ground, with your "which contry is beter, and ps3 is so much beter lol".

This is a place where two people came together from foreign lands, and killed each other in hilarious ways for the sake of entertaining others, and proving that PS3 is better.

big hug 

My thoughts exactly, take the rest of this casul-ty elsewhere!

Also, I beat you and took home the flag for xbox!!
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Red Rosie wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:Make one, don't disgrace Me and Rosie's holy ground, with your "which contry is beter, and ps3 is so much beter lol".

big hug 

Gooby pls.  The flag must be carried back.  Weaponless devil .
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Red Rosie wrote:

big hug 

I was hoping you wouldn't notice that Shrug 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:15 am