Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
CakeThiefPro
Hawkins172
Wandering Warrior
Rooke89
UndrState
dalsio
Green__Eagle
joey75421
Werdax
Lord of Ash
Thedeadships
Zero LeStrange
Jester's Tears
Say Xbox Again
BloodTempest
SarahCassandra
Reaperfan
KrazykevS10
Soul of Stray Demon
Serious_Much
Bassman Bob
EatMyDungpies
Exequim
Asdeft
Hue
wretchedsausage
drdrack
Dr__Awkward
Infighter
shadowzninjaz
Snow
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Animaaal
Demon Slayer
omgoff
Forum Pirate
Ghadis_God
Leeroy_Jenkins
Kiva the wanderer
Sneezer
Gollumseverywhere
Uparkaam
GrinTwist
SlakeMoth
skarekrow13
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
MosquitoPower
Halicarnassis
Zashi
Hart
Redhawk17torch
ResIsBestStat
Sentiel
WaffleGuy
TheMeInTeam
LunarFog
Soris Ice Goldwing
Encore
Dibsville
63 posters

If you could have one NPC as a pet, which would it be?

MosquitoPower
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

If you could have one NPC as a pet, which would it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have one NPC as a pet, which would it be?

Post by MosquitoPower Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 pm

No love for the Crestfallen Warrior?

He would just follow you around, never attacking anything.
    He would just continually complain about everything and belittle your accomplishments.

"So you need to summon help for Havel eh? I knew you were weak but still..."

"Invader is coming... probably a hacker..."

"So you soloed that boss? Well if I had a upgraded weapon like that I could have too."

"You beat that boss with a broken short sword? Well you sure wasted your time. Life is too short to just hit for 10 damage."

"Do you realize that you have been playing this game for over 400 hours? Do you have no life at all?"
    Gollumseverywhere
    Casual
    Casual

If you could have one NPC as a pet, which would it be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have one NPC as a pet, which would it be?

Post by Gollumseverywhere Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Id have pinwheel. Id keep him at low health with red tearstone ring id use the triden buff and we would have jolly cooperation against gankers. Just me, pinwheel and like six clones of pinwheel(all with the trident buff)

Other than that id have kalameet(id ride him like a horse^_^)
    Or priscilla so i could pet that fluffy tail of hers all day
    Or the stone dragon(he cant die trololol)
    Sneezer
    Sneezer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Sneezer Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Manus, probably a decent conversationalist when not trying to obliterate you, and has that shock factor when your enemies see him. Being a human, you probably have a bit in common as well.
    Barring that, a Black Phantom Black Knight, if you've ever 'fought' one, you know why.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm

My pet would be Priscilla ohhhh Priscilla.^~^ my cute dragon lady.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:My pet would be Priscilla ohhhh Priscilla.^~^ my cute dragon lady.

Infact no she's too beautiful to be a pet
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Rickert, Oscar and I could all mob around in elite knight sets and it would be a classic rpg trio! Rickert (archer) oscar (warrior) and Me as the mage... Either that or Paladin Leeroy of course lol silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Rickert? RICKERT?!? 

My sworn enemy. Know that we will hunt you.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:17 am

Can there just be an option to propose to Priscilla if you can find the right ring? Screw pet, my characters need a full time waifu to follow them around.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 am

Ghadis_God wrote:Can there just be an option to propose to Priscilla if you can find the right ring? Screw pet, my characters need a full time waifu to follow them around.
    :mask-father: 
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 am

Old king doran. Never have to do anything, just watch him slaughter everything while I follow along laughing.
    omgoff
    omgoff

Post by omgoff Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am

Lots of love for Priscilla, I see.

It has to be Solaire for me. That guy would be absolutely ridiculous to hang out. I would definitely expect him to give me sunlight medals after conquering tedious events in my day to day life. big grin
    TheMeInTeam
    TheMeInTeam
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by TheMeInTeam Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:56 am

Dibsville wrote:
    Ghadis_God wrote:Can there just be an option to propose to Priscilla if you can find the right ring? Screw pet, my characters need a full time waifu to follow them around.

Just give up.  There's no way you're going to stop the waves of people voting along these lines.

I wouldn't mind stroking her tail, but I prefer my women/followers to have a better grasp on reality, not to mention actually like me somewhat.

:mask-child: .
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:08 am

this would the ultimate pet ever just imagine, such a good father i would love to have him as a pet #YOLO

omgoff
    omgoff

Post by omgoff Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 am

Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 am

Big Sif, with a diamond studded collar, and a squeaky sword chew toy.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 am

Giant Blacksmith, our relationship doesn't even need words.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 am

Priscy is mine. If you could have one NPC as a pet, which would it be? - Page 2 3378427106 
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:44 am

The more I think about it the more I feel as though me, Priscilla, and Gwyndolin would make the grandest group of friends ever.

Or a sitcom.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 am

LunarFog wrote:The more I think about it the more I feel as though me, Priscilla, and Gwyndolin would make the grandest group of friends ever.

Or a sitcom.

Until I seduce and run off with Priscilla mid-way through Season 2.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 am

LunarFog wrote:The more I think about it the more I feel as though me, Priscilla, and Gwyndolin would make the grandest group of friends ever.

Or a sitcom.

The Fog, The Crossbreed, The Moon coming to TNT this fall!

But As I think of it....Me and Seath....we would so take over and island and find the source of power!
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:

Or a sitcom.

Until I seduce and run off with Priscilla mid-way through Season 2.

If he's running off with Priscilla I would like to be Gwyndolin's cousin in law that drops in from time to time to complain about the family but eventually moves in and fails to develop a personality so mainly sticks around to entertain the audience of people, that I may or may not believe are there.

Expect bad puns and misplaced fourth wall jokes.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:53 am

Here, have a +1 for the stroke of genius.

Problem Dibs? silly
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 am

Sentiel wrote:
    Here, have a +1 for the stroke of genius.

Problem Dibs? silly
    If you could have one NPC as a pet, which would it be? - Page 2 Not-mad-amazed
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:10 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Rickert? RICKERT?!? 

My sworn enemy. Know that we will hunt you.

Why you hatin' on Rickert bro? He's a cool cat... Your the one that goes outta your way off the beaten path to pick on him and steal his chests of shinies.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:15 am

Rickert knows what he did. 

P.S. He has no shinies. That's the majority of the issue actually

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:51 am