Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
IV_Mark_VI
cerealaire
Odinbear
7 posters

Dark souls game data backup to restore ?...

Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Dark souls game data backup to restore ?... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark souls game data backup to restore ?...

Post by Odinbear Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm

There was No surge protector plugged into the Verizon modem.   While this wasn't the first time we've been hit by lightning through the phone system.  This time, got me thinking, so I went out to trace their ground, it oh,,, wasn't grounded properly.  Verizon tech was working overtime, pouring rain driving a copper rod to properly ground it.  We're looking into getting stuff replaced by Verizon .  Service tech said we got a chance cause it wasn't grounded .  ( wire was just burrowed)

Could not transfer data, started over. It's all good.  Live and learn. .  Hmmmm they gave me a free 30 day PN+ membership with this new ps3, should I jump on it?   Lol.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark souls game data backup to restore ?... - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark souls game data backup to restore ?...

Post by IV_Mark_VI Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 am

IF you live in a house, the best way to surge protect is at the source (and by far the cheapest).  I've been told that it won't do much against a direct lightning hit though, but those are rare.

If its free, sure!  Grab Deus Ex, I've wanted to play that.

Giving up?  I would contact Playstation about possible solutions.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:18 pm