Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Thread for Misunderstandings Regarding Names

hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thread for Misunderstandings Regarding Names Empty Thread for Misunderstandings Regarding Names

Post by hey its andres Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:36 am

My name is Andrés not André. Not to make offense or anything, just to correct. Post here if you have a similar problem (I don't know how common this is).
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Thread for Misunderstandings Regarding Names Empty Re: Thread for Misunderstandings Regarding Names

Post by Encore Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:59 am

I know it´s Andrés. I just do not like typing the "S"
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Thread for Misunderstandings Regarding Names Empty Re: Thread for Misunderstandings Regarding Names

Post by SirArchmage Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:08 am

Everyone thinks my name is from Skyrim. Really, to the point people don't believe me when I say it isn't. The term archmage has been around for 60 years! It is used to describe the most powerful mage in the region, and the term has been used in multiple places. And my name was this before Skyrim anyways.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 am

SirArchmage wrote:Everyone thinks my name is from Skyrim. Really, to the point people don't believe me when I say it isn't. The term archmage has been around for 60 years! It is used to describe the most powerful mage in the region, and the term has been used in multiple places. And my name was this before Skyrim anyways.
    Why would anyone think that. ;~;
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:01 am

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:I know it´s Andrés. I just do not like typing the "S"

You!
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:03 am

*sigh* press the last button on the text editor and the text will go back to normal coding.

That is "[ quote="insertnamehere"]Writewhateverfloatsyourboat[/quote]
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:27 am

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:*sigh* press the last button on the text editor and the text will go back to normal coding.

That is  "[ quote="insertnamehere"]Writewhateverfloatsyourboat

Ah.....thanks.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 am

hey its andres wrote:
    Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:*sigh* press the last button on the text editor and the text will go back to normal coding.

That is  "[ quote="insertnamehere"]Writewhateverfloatsyourboat

Ah.....thanks.

No problems, mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:02 pm