Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
Dibsville
steveswede
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
passivefamiliar
Seignar
11 posters

"Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts...

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

"Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts... Empty "Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts...

Post by Seignar Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Click for information...
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

"Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts... Empty Re: "Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts...

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am

if anyone actually buys a xboxone they need to be slapped in the face with a rubber chicken.

it is such a trainwreck of failure. even xbox jerkoff fanboys cant defend this machine this time. last gen was a real toss up, no question that there was no real better console just preference.

but this time...even if you want to play halo or gears it is NOT worth $500 for a couple games. 

i just saw a video of some senior microsoft exec type saying "if you dont have internet dont buy a xboxone just go buy a xbox360"   ya..poor ppor filthy rich microsoft is finally out of the console wars. everyone expect the price of WORD PROCESSOR to skyrocket to make up for their lost revenue here.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts... Empty Re: "Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts...

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:44 am

stop  it Microsoft... suicide is not the answer...
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:20 am

Too late.

"Xbox One" ran on PC in E3; I think this is a conspiracy of sorts... Youdontownyourgamesonthexboxone_zps3974e1d1
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:22 am

passivefamiliar wrote:if anyone actually buys a xboxone they need to be slapped in the face with a rubber chicken.

it is such a trainwreck of failure. even xbox jerkoff fanboys cant defend this machine this time. last gen was a real toss up, no question that there was no real better console just preference.

but this time...even if you want to play halo or gears it is NOT worth $500 for a couple games. 
    This.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:27 am

Oh my god....you know I got nothing to say now....At this point nothing can surprise me anymore. Microsoft can for all I know say this thing won't play any games that are multiplatform and it won't surprise me.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:46 am

during the first reveal i was able to get past the constant tv reference. at first, waiting, for them to get to games. but then one of the games they really focused on was call of duty...which to my knowledge isnt a exclusive. im not positive, really not, maybe microsoft bought out call of duty. i will admit if call of duty becomes a xboxone exclusive they will still get sales....not from me, killzone for the win baby. but still...

im fairly sure call of duty is multiplatform. and that was one of their bigger pushes. then sony comes out and says, oh by the way kingdom hearts 3. your welcome. i know kingdom hearts and call of duty players dont go hand in hand, but fanbase wise...sony has exclusives in the bag even this time around. 

didnt sony get bungie to make them a game too? so ps4 will have a next gen halo, sort of...i think it was called destiny? i think. there is so much media out there it gets rough to sort through. especially at 5am.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:19 am

I keep wondering... I can see how every company will lie... But this is just... Damn

I feel for you Microsoft. I´ve screw up bad in my lifetime too, but have some dignity, insight and for the love of all that is holy put some pants on.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:57 am

I keep bringing this up and for some reason the general gaming community seems to have such a left wing bias towards Sony they can't see that Microsoft nailed it this generation. NAILED IT!

Microsoft wins:
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 am

skarekrow13 wrote:I keep bringing this up and for some reason the general gaming community seems to have such a left wing bias towards Sony they can't see that Microsoft nailed it this generation. NAILED IT!

Microsoft wins:

I keep forgetting that, thank you for bringing this to light.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:42 am

It will also come in "premium packaging" so you have an extra nice box to throw out
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 am

As opposed for a box for the console, the controller, the electric wire and the kinect.

Well done.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 am

Admit it, the first thing that comes to mind when someone says "video game console" is "I hope it comes in an awesome box"
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:53 am

I declare Microsoft the winner of this console generation.

Exclusive achievement, a lot of boxes...

You could build a fortress with the boxes.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:02 am

^ That. Because I'm sorry, until Sony is willing to openly discuss their policies on writing things on controllers and the quality of their launch packaging I'm not sold. 

On a serious note, if I worked for Sony I would implement a special trophy that wouldn't actually count to your gamer level, would be available to everyone and alluded to the fact that spending money is not really a gaming achievement
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:02 pm

first achievemnt for xbox one.
    :your new $500 tv remote, xbox go home.

first trophy for ps4
    :game on
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Hahaha even Microsoft doesn't wan't to use Windows 8
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:20 pm

I think windows 8 is fine... Not perfect but fine...

Anyways, I can not comprehend why they used a PC. Sure it is better graphics, but the graphics of the Xbox One can not be so abysmal that they are forced to not use it.

Also, that was such an obvious fail, it am perplexed why they did not plan ahead...

You could see the bloody button prompts for it a PC...
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:56 pm

http://www.ibtimes.com/xbox-one-users-must-waive-right-class-action-suits-against-microsoft-experts-weigh-1306797#

I hope to god no one actually buys this garbage.....
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:50 pm

passivefamiliar wrote:during the first reveal i was able to get past the constant tv reference. at first, waiting, for them to get to games. but then one of the games they really focused on was call of duty...which to my knowledge isnt a exclusive. im not positive, really not, maybe microsoft bought out call of duty. i will admit if call of duty becomes a xboxone exclusive they will still get sales....not from me, killzone for the win baby. but still...

im fairly sure call of duty is multiplatform. and that was one of their bigger pushes. then sony comes out and says, oh by the way kingdom hearts 3. your welcome. i know kingdom hearts and call of duty players dont go hand in hand, but fanbase wise...sony has exclusives in the bag even this time around. 

didnt sony get bungie to make them a game too? so ps4 will have a next gen halo, sort of...i think it was called destiny? i think. there is so much media out there it gets rough to sort through. especially at 5am.
    I actually don't think KH3 or Destiny are PS4 exclusives. Mind you I'm in no way defending the Xbox One. I've had an Xbox 360 for around 4 years now, but I will not be picking up an Xbox One any time soon. Not until they go on sale for $5 like the UDraw did when they realized no one wanted it
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 am

huh, good call bartholomew...i was really misreading some things. destiny is getting exclusive CONTENT...but thats not a game changer really. and KH3 isnt either, bummer. 

also, friend of mine just put $100 down to preorder his xboxone...we argue alot, hes kinda stupid. a real dense type. aruging with an idiot never works out. ever. oh well. his money down the drain not mine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:05 pm