Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
SirArchmage
GrinTwist
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
Maneater_Mildred
Encore
Marino.
passivefamiliar
12 posters

500 rounds of 9mm. take that big gov.

passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

500 rounds of 9mm. take that big gov. Empty 500 rounds of 9mm. take that big gov.

Post by passivefamiliar Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 pm

just ordered 500 more rounds of 9mm. i have some i've got over time. but not 1000s by any means. hate to start political stuff...but not at the same time. i target practice. and conceal carry. becuase i think everyone should. i wouldnt dare force someone to own/use a gun. but i'd suggest it. i hate where the country is going, but im starting to see ammo prices come back to normal...and stock is back. still low, but i can buy bulk again.

thoughts? a few months ago stores shelves were empty(still are) but so was online. now ive found a few reasonable places and couldnt be happier.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

500 rounds of 9mm. take that big gov. Empty Re: 500 rounds of 9mm. take that big gov.

Post by Marino. Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:43 pm

What do you need them for ?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

500 rounds of 9mm. take that big gov. Empty Re: 500 rounds of 9mm. take that big gov.

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Why?

Planning on going crazy?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:59 pm

I also do pistol shooting at the range, but I don't carry.

I'm more interested in what you are using, not how many rounds you have.

I have a 9mm glock, .40 glock, looking at a 1911 .45, & a few other options.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:05 pm

as to what i need them for...not much. home defense sure, but the bulk ammo excitement is really just for cheaper range shooting. trying to buy at the range gets expensive fast. being able to buy bulk, its alot easier on the wallet.

to the comment about going crazy. really, grow up. i know this is a website forum for a video game, but that is not funny in any circumstance at all. ever. if your not a child, you should be ashamed of yourself.

as to what i have. a Smith and Wesson sigma sw9ve. and a bersa...i forget the model number off hand. then i have a couple break action 12 guage shotguns. thankfully shotgun shells arent hard to come by, but i dont shoot those very often. im looking to buy a 22LR sooner or later because ammo for that is still dirt cheap compared to everything else. i've considered upgrading my calibur but i just dont have the money.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:10 pm

500 9mm rounds? That is a lot and not cheap. Spend a lot of time or near a shooting range?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"WTF"

"A hidden doom spreads over Lordran. The Shadow Lords of Lordran have arrived!"

Oh, BanHam.

I do not like guns, but I have bow and arrows.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Why did my Post get downvoted ?

I wasn't implying anything against guns and this Thread isn't about that anyway . I was just curious .

Other than that i can't really add anything to the topic though .
    We used to have a Shooting Stand with BB Guns using soft copper bullets, they don't hurt too much but it's not something you can shake of too easylie :razz:
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:15 pm

I joked about going crazy... I did nothing wrong did I?
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:19 pm

Why were those posts downvoted?

:l
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm

I only don't get why people need that much ammo. I mean 100 rounds sure but 500?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:20 pm

At least be happy that they´re in Off-Topic.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:23 pm

You know I would fix that easy cat
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 pm

500 seems excessive to me, but I'm not a gun owner myself. Personally I don't see anything fun about shooting guns off at a firing range, just not my cup of tea I guess.

Have fun, don't get hurt is all I can say.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Fix what in the whonow?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Up vote a down vote post Cat.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 pm

My friend has a pistol that has 120 rounds in the clip. And is automatic. Also has a stockpile of ammo with about 500 rounds or so of a buttload of different ammo. I feel that my friends are a tad too prepared for the zombie apocalypse
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 pm

That's pointless Soris .
    Whoever downvoted should just say why they did it, whether they do it via PM or here doesn't matter .
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Agreed, Marino...

Well not if someone is trolling way to hard though.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:44 pm

When practicing it's pretty easy to burn 100 rounds without a lot of effort honestly. Anyone target shooting on a semi regular basis is smart to buy bulk.

Never liked 9mm myself. Pretty accurate with a .357 though
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm

i downvoted the person joking about going crazy. thats not a joke. you were more or less joking about people dying. how, in what way is that something to joke about? and on a slightly different note...what does it matter. its a small fraction of your life, a downvote...thats one of the few i've done. because it seems pointless. but if it made you reconsider your brand of humor. good.

clearly this was the wrong place to post this. i've had well thought discussion before here, i thought. but all i'm seeing here is far from it. obviously very few of you here own guns. thats fine, i wouldnt protest otherwise. that just means this is the wrong place to try and hedge discussion is all. i'll go find a gun forum somewhere, a few of you seem to be on the level. any suggestions?

can i downvote myself? i'm going to see. this whole down/up vote thing is so dumb.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:20 pm

It could be because many People here aren't from the US and Guns aren't very common in Europe .

I'm from Germany and i know only one Gun shop .
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I just don't like guns outside of games.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Encore Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Me, Reconsider my humor? This is the internet, mah boi. I live by Lolis, Guro and nekomimi.

I apologies if the joke was inconsiderate, but remember. For me guns is a concept mostly from games, movies and studying. Guns are not common in Sweden at all.
    SirArchmage
    SirArchmage
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by SirArchmage Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:35 pm

passivefamiliar wrote:i downvoted the person joking about going crazy. thats not a joke. you were more or less joking about people dying. how, in what way is that something to joke about? and on a slightly different note...what does it matter. its a small fraction of your life, a downvote...thats one of the few i've done. because it seems pointless. but if it made you reconsider your brand of humor. good.

clearly this was the wrong place to post this. i've had well thought discussion before here, i thought. but all i'm seeing here is far from it. obviously very few of you here own guns. thats fine, i wouldnt protest otherwise. that just means this is the wrong place to try and hedge discussion is all. i'll go find a gun forum somewhere, a few of you seem to be on the level. any suggestions?

can i downvote myself? i'm going to see. this whole down/up vote thing is so dumb.
    Don't think that you should be discouraged just from a few people that dislike this topic. I mean guns are a controversial issue everywhere, as well as in the forum post it says a remark about big government >_> so obviously some negativity is expected. I personally don't own guns(I like swords better, though I wouldn't mind having a Mosin-Nagant) but have 7 different friends that do, and 5 of them collect guns and love talking about them. I have some knowledge of firearms but that is just from osmosis of being around them while they talk about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 am