Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

So three more days until the new...

GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So three more days until the new... Empty So three more days until the new...

Post by GenericUsername Thu May 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Arrested Development. Anyone else going to be joining in to watch this beast of a show?
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So three more days until the new... Empty Re: So three more days until the new...

Post by SadPanda Thu May 23, 2013 10:39 pm

GenericUsername wrote:Arrested Development. Anyone else going to be joining in to watch this beast of a show?
    Just watched all the seasons again to recap, it's most likely going to be trash, but I'll see if it's good or not.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

So three more days until the new... Empty Re: So three more days until the new...

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu May 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Despite it getting excellent reviews and hearing good about it almost everywhere, I've never watched an episode all the way through. So I think I'm gonna pass on this one, this ship has likely sailed for me. So three more days until the new... 271237510
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Thu May 23, 2013 11:53 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Despite it getting excellent reviews and hearing good about it almost everywhere, I've never watched an episode all the way through. So I think I'm gonna pass on this one, this ship has likely sailed for me. So three more days until the new... 271237510

You still have time man! Its so worth it.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu May 23, 2013 11:56 pm

I don't watch T.V. often so, no. I probably won't watch the show. I don't even know what it's about either.
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Fri May 24, 2013 12:16 am

GrinTwist wrote:I don't watch T.V. often so, no. I probably won't watch the show. I don't even know what it's about either.
    This guy inherits the family business when his dad goes to jail for treason. He was going to leave his family because he hates them, but is forced to stay to keep his family together. 9/10 show. Very funny.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 24, 2013 12:22 am

SadPanda wrote:
    GrinTwist wrote:I don't watch T.V. often so, no. I probably won't watch the show. I don't even know what it's about either.
    This guy inherits the family business when his dad goes to jail for treason. He was going to leave his family because he hates them, but is forced to stay to keep his family together. 9/10 show. Very funny.

I'll look into it, I might watch it. As long as it's not some form of reality T.V. I'll give it a chance.
    GenericUsername
    GenericUsername
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by GenericUsername Fri May 24, 2013 12:25 am

GrinTwist wrote:
    SadPanda wrote:

I'll look into it, I might watch it. As long as it's not some form of reality T.V. I'll give it a chance.

It really is great. There's so much subtlety in it though. Like there are obvious jokes and the likes, but so much more you might not immediately notice until you now the characters inside and out. Of course that doesn't keep it from being funny though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:48 am