Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Mr. Tart
Onion Knight
densetsushun
Hugh_G_Johnson
VaDoom
barrywilkins
KrazykevS10
Serious_Much
Rynn
lonewolf
raecor14
Dibsville
Hart
17 posters

#BringBackRenegade

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

#BringBackRenegade - Page 2 Empty Re: #BringBackRenegade

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 am

Emergence wrote:Renny's fate is not up for discussion. This forum has and will maintain a high level of integrity and thoughtfulness before any of us make any post. I would ban myself if I said what he did no matter how much I meant to say different. The line between life and death is never to be toyed with.

I think all of you should heed these words.
    Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hart Thu May 23, 2013 10:03 am

I'm 20, from New Zealand.
    And I joined cause I only have one friend who plays Dark Souls, so a broader community interested in it was something I found awesome.
    And because whenever I've been stuck with the game/looking for advice, this place has been a dependable source of info.

Also I wanted to establish myself on the forum before the release of DS2, so I could be part of that initial search/play through. Something I missed out on with DS1
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu May 23, 2013 10:07 am

We have stated our reasons on the matter, and it is hurtful to see blame cast at us. The entire team here works for FREE, and in Fex's case, she puts up money to pay for the costs to maintain both these forums and the wiki. We put in hours upon hours to not only make this a fun place to hang but to also protect our members. We shield from advertising and solicitation, we refuse to monetize and we respond quickly to sensitive emotional situations. There are thousands of posters here and our efforts show for themselves. This is a warm place built on our guidance and example and I find a thread like this incredulous. We don't ask for unbridled love as we commit tyrannical behavior but we do ask for respect as we make choices that we feel preserve the special environment that we own and created. There will not be another thread on this matter. We have adequately and openly explained ourselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 am