Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anyone able to help out with Orn&Smou SL1 PC [resolved]

bradthegas
    bradthegas

Anyone able to help out with Orn&Smou SL1 PC [resolved] Empty Anyone able to help out with Orn&Smou SL1 PC [resolved]

Post by bradthegas Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey guys just wondering if anyone's out there willing to help me out with these two guys (solare's no help and I've not seen sign of anyone since the parish... kinda missing getting invaded). BTW my gamertag is the same as my user so feel free ti message me if your interested.

Last edited by bradthegas on Fri May 31, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zyrrashijn
    Zyrrashijn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Anyone able to help out with Orn&Smou SL1 PC [resolved] Empty Re: Anyone able to help out with Orn&Smou SL1 PC [resolved]

Post by Zyrrashijn Thu May 23, 2013 3:24 am

Hi, i have a SL10 that can help u. Just send me a msg on gfwl, and tell me when u be online.
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Anyone able to help out with Orn&Smou SL1 PC [resolved] Empty Re: Anyone able to help out with Orn&Smou SL1 PC [resolved]

Post by kettpower Thu May 23, 2013 5:04 am

i can help too, if still needed. just msg me, gfwl: sku777

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:43 pm