Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[RESOLVED]XBL Dark Souls-Need help for Nito SL59. Please?[RESOLVED]

PeppermintTea
    PeppermintTea

[RESOLVED]XBL Dark Souls-Need help for Nito SL59. Please?[RESOLVED] Empty [RESOLVED]XBL Dark Souls-Need help for Nito SL59. Please?[RESOLVED]

Post by PeppermintTea Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 pm

This is my first time here on the wiki so excuse any mistakes I've made in doing this, but I'm kinda stuck with Nito at the moment, with the last of my humanity used up. I'd really appreciate it if someone could leave their summon sign at the bonfire just before it (Near all those skeleton dogs). This is my first playthrough, so expect some mistakes from me... ;n;

System: Xbox 360
    Soul level: 59
    Equipment: Great Scythe +10
    Tower Kite Shield +1
    Ornstein's Set

Thanks in advance.

EDIT*: I do have 3 humanity left, my bad!

Last edited by PeppermintTea on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

[RESOLVED]XBL Dark Souls-Need help for Nito SL59. Please?[RESOLVED] Empty Re: [RESOLVED]XBL Dark Souls-Need help for Nito SL59. Please?[RESOLVED]

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 am

You need a divine weapon to be able to kill all the skeleton waves permanently. He'll summon more but with a divine weapon, they wont be able to be revived. Deal with them first and between waves, go after Nito. Andre of Astora, the blacksmith in the undead parish on the way down to the Darkroom Garden, can ascend and reinforce Divine weapons. I assume you already have one since you got through the Catacombs. Hopefully this helps. Wish I could do more for you but I play on the ps3. Good luck.

EDIT: After reading what you have for your weapons, I see that you don't have a divine weapon. I would like to congratulate you on making it through the Catacombs without one. Once you go divine for Nito, you'll see the benefits and how much easier it is. Nice job especially for a first playthrough!
    cheers

Last edited by Cantankerous_Flood on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt read the weapon list thorough.)
    PeppermintTea
    PeppermintTea

[RESOLVED]XBL Dark Souls-Need help for Nito SL59. Please?[RESOLVED] Empty Re: [RESOLVED]XBL Dark Souls-Need help for Nito SL59. Please?[RESOLVED]

Post by PeppermintTea Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:14 am

Unfortunately, no, I don't have a divine weapon. It's my first paythrough, and hell, I don't even own the game, I just hire it out a lot because it's amazing (And I'm waiting for PC version). I got through the catacombs by running my *** out of there. I've probably been fluking my way through most of the game to be honest, and it's not working out too well for me, which is why I'm needing some help. But thanks for your advice.
    PeppermintTea
    PeppermintTea

Post by PeppermintTea Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:36 am

Also, is there any way to get a divine weapon without leaving my current location? I REALLY do NOT want to walk all the way back in here, considering how annoying it was to get in in the first place. If not I guess I'll just wait for someone who has one to help me out.
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:17 am

No problem my friend. It is an amazing game. Don't fret. The first playthrough is always the moat rough. Mine was 150 hours and that was with the strategy guide (which is a bit lacking if you ask me). Any other questions, feel free to post. Keep up the fight.
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Cantankerous_Flood
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cantankerous_Flood Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 am

!There really isn't. You can ask someone in this forum if they will be willing to trade for a divine weapon. I believe there is a specific thread for it somewhere. I think that's your best bet. Sun

EDIT: On second thought, since you made it to the TotG and Nito, you should be able to warp back to the firelink and go visit Andre from there. You soils have to go all the way back down bit with a divine weapon, its going to be a lot easier and you'll be able to accumulate and keep a lot more souls. THAT is your best bet. Sorry for flip flopping. At least you have options. Most important thing is to go slow because if you rush, you'll get sloppy and more pissed off. Praise the sun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm