Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
CrackSouls
ChizFreak
RANT
Maneater_Mildred
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
WarriorOfSunlight
goober0331
Gol
17 posters

We need more gravelord servants.

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

We need more gravelord servants. - Page 2 Empty Re: We need more gravelord servants.

Post by Carphil Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:26 pm

I already invaded a lot of gravelords, most in forest, painted world and kiln. But I NEVER saw any BP. I in fact, when I see a gravelord sign now, instead of invading, I run the area to see a black phantoms, but nothing happens.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

We need more gravelord servants. - Page 2 Empty Re: We need more gravelord servants.

Post by Tolvo Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:29 pm

I think I know what the problem is, you guys need more marketing. Think about how much Sunbro art there is out there, and that's a pretty big covenant. You guys need some artists whipping up images for avatars, signatures, posters! I'd love to see Nito pointing at me telling me to join up.

As a Forest Hunter I love gravelords, and definitely there needs to be more. My next character I actually plan on playing as one and doing it in the Forest. I was actually going to go GL on this character but made a huge blunder.

"Alright, just killed Nito. What was I supposed to do? Oh yeah, time to become a....GOD DAMNIT!"
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

LMFAO. i have considered making one and haunting the forest but i've never been one for intentional mischief. Despite my signatures implications, i have to much honor to enjoy causing problems for anyone whose not a griefer or a wraith outside of the kiln/londo/forest and stabbing things is more fun for me than commanding npc's to do it for me.
    AtomicSitUp

Post by AtomicSitUp Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Gravelord Servant is working fine. I'm in the covenant on 3 different characters. Drop your eye and wait out in the open in a high pvp zone (Forest, Kiln, Burg) and there will be plenty of SoV popping up.

The GL summon sign follows the player, so where you stand is where your sign shows to other players. Even if you aren't infected you can still see the sign.

I'm not worried about incentives when I join and stay in a covenant; I love being invaded by 3 blues and a red all at once.

Invaders are fond of dropping me presents because I'm a GL also.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Tolvo wrote:I think I know what the problem is, you guys need more marketing. Think about how much Sunbro art there is out there, and that's a pretty big covenant. You guys need some artists whipping up images for avatars, signatures, posters! I'd love to see Nito pointing at me telling me to join up."

I like the marketing idea. Sunbros seem to have that cornered. The wikia comedy page does have some good Nito ones though. I love the one at the bottom where all his skulls are wearing shades

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Comedy
    DJPSP360
    DJPSP360

Post by DJPSP360 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Who would like to enter my Dark Souls competition?

CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:01 pm

DJPSP360 wrote:Who would like to enter my Dark Souls competition?

Everything on volume control was put to 100% and I could still barely hear you...
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 am

I would compete if I could get the videos from my camera to the computer, but sadly I can't. Funny thing is it actually stops recording automatically after 30 minutes. Damn technology messing me up like usual.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:06 am

goober0331 wrote:Or maybe its because the MP doesnt work that well and Gravelords cant be utilized effectively......

I've only faced Gravelords maybe 2 or 3 times in hundreds of hours of gameplay, most of which I play in human form.

The covenants broken.

UHHHHHHH HELL NO ITS NOT (sorry for my out burst) Its simply that few people have the patience to make it work. We have a User Covenant in the forums for it because it does work.

I have been invaded well over three hundred times at various locations in the game on various characters. I can say for certain it is NOT a broken covenant. (rant over)

In anycase people really should check out the Gravelord User covenant me and DvX04 are putting together (you especially Gol, if you haven't already). Our goal is to provide help and tips and if necessary more EoD's should you run out or use the on leveling up in the GLS.

I'll read more of the thread and post more. I just saw this comment and couldn't restrain myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 pm