Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Looking for Artorias set, SL136 XBL

Villain1
    Villain1

Looking for Artorias set, SL136 XBL Empty Looking for Artorias set, SL136 XBL

Post by Villain1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:13 am

I traded away my set to a friend who accidentally killed Domnhall of Zena, but now I realise I'd actually quite like to have a set of my own. Is there anyone out there who either doesn't want theirs or has gone to the next NG+ and now has a spare one?

I'm willing to trade all the humanity you can eat, coins, titanite (preferably not slabs, but I'm open to negotiation on blues or reds), any number of any type of non-unique purchasable item e.g. weaponry, armour, green blossoms, black firebombs, prism stones, whatever.

Also, as an experienced sunbro I'd be willing to help with any boss fight, including Artorias himself!

I can be summoned anywhere if needs be, and I can summon at either the Kiln or in the Painted World.

My XBL name is DEF723, message me if you're interested!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Looking for Artorias set, SL136 XBL Empty Re: Looking for Artorias set, SL136 XBL

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:37 am

I can give to you on my 120. Message me on XBL, and friend me, we can sort out a time.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 am