Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Artorias knight vs Cursed Artorias

rywhitty222
    rywhitty222
    Casual
    Casual

Artorias knight vs Cursed Artorias Empty Artorias knight vs Cursed Artorias

Post by rywhitty222 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm

First of all, it is good to finally be a member of the forum. I have been stalking it for a while as a huge fan of the game but have finally decided to join in.
    For my first topic i will be showcasing to of the builds I have made that specialize the Artorias swords. (my favorite weapon besides the katana series).
    This one is my artorias knight, a very versatile caster who uses this sword to compliment a wide array of miracles and sorceries. http://tinyurl.com/bv7o8u2
    The second, a cursed variant is for those Havel's out there who wish to use this great sword but despise the use of sorcery instead going for a melee focus. http://tinyurl.com/bskj7az
    rywhitty222
    rywhitty222
    Casual
    Casual

Artorias knight vs Cursed Artorias Empty Re: Artorias knight vs Cursed Artorias

Post by rywhitty222 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Btw a funny side note, because of how well rounded the regular version is, there is no "best starting class". Every class ends at 125 with those stats. First time i have ever done that LOL happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Man I wish the Scions had continued. They were a User CoV for people who liked to make Artorias builds. In the end I would have liked them to duel but people had varying opinions of what SL we should have been at and we fel appart
    rywhitty222
    rywhitty222
    Casual
    Casual

Post by rywhitty222 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:14 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Man I wish the Scions had continued. They were a User CoV for people who liked to make Artorias builds. In the end I would have liked them to duel but people had varying opinions of what SL we should have been at and we fel appart
    Wow that sounds like something that would be a lot of fun. In my opinion it must be SL 120/125 just because of how hard it is to get all the req for the weapon. The builds shown are also very viable, i cannot wait for prepare to die so i can add his armor to the builds 8)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm