Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So guys, I have an idea for a cosplay fightclub.

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

So guys, I have an idea for a cosplay fightclub. Empty So guys, I have an idea for a cosplay fightclub.

Post by Shindori Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:35 am

Lately I've been playing WeaponLord a lot lately so I was thinking.. Why not make a fight club on Dark Souls where people have to cosplay as a character from the game? For those who don't know, this is WeaponLord.

Some basic rules I was thinking for this was:
    1) Characters must have the same/similar weapons and armor in the game. Example, the character I plan on using, Jen-Tai, uses a longsword and some sort of round shield, so I'll be using those for my build.
    2) No magic or buffing of any sort. If you want a buff, it has to come from a ring, that's about it.
    3) Throwables can only be used by certain characters. Pick a character you like and look at their movesets. I recall one of them throwing his axe, so you are allowed to have throwing knives, but no poison ones, just regular knives.
    4) No enchanted weapons. that would give an unfair advantage over the competition. Most I'll allow is +5 upgrading. why? Makes the fights longer and more entertaining, but have a weapon backup for if anyone invades and attempts to disrupt the fightclub, we can quickly dispose of them.

That's just off the top of my head. what do youguys think?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

So guys, I have an idea for a cosplay fightclub. Empty Re: So guys, I have an idea for a cosplay fightclub.

Post by User1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 pm

I don't know what to think, other than it's a great idea.
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

So guys, I have an idea for a cosplay fightclub. Empty Re: So guys, I have an idea for a cosplay fightclub.

Post by kramage Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 pm

i got a 66 sl leeroy build. I just need to swap out the havels and fat roll for true authencity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 pm