Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Emergence
DE5PA1R
Oh_the_Humanity
DemonOfFate
RANT
Myztyrio
Fry1156
Phoenix Rising
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Juutas
14 posters

My humble request for all you video uploaders out there.

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

My humble request for all you video uploaders out there. Empty My humble request for all you video uploaders out there.

Post by Juutas Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Everyone of you who have recording tools and upload Dark Souls content, PLEASE record your first blind runs of Dark Souls 2!
    My humble request for all you video uploaders out there. 1330857165

I really love watching blind runs after I'm done with the game and see how other people have done things on their first run.
    Other thing I love: DEATH MONTAGES! please do them~

<3
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

My humble request for all you video uploaders out there. Empty Re: My humble request for all you video uploaders out there.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Well, first I'll be playing my own blind run. After that, I'll watch some blind runs.
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

My humble request for all you video uploaders out there. Empty Re: My humble request for all you video uploaders out there.

Post by Phoenix Rising Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:59 pm

OMG yes! 1000 ways to die...Dark Souls style! 8)
    Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Fry1156 Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm

My first play through will just be one long death montage.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I'll do it if someone can help in teaching me the easiest way to set up some equipment other than pointing a camera at the screen. (:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:16 pm

and this is why I want this game to come out on ps4 too, it would make it so much easier to put up vids and stream instead of wasting 200 bucks on a good capture card.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:21 pm

RantFromRant wrote:and this is why I want this game to come out on ps4 too, it would make it so much easier to put up vids and stream instead of wasting 200 bucks on a good capture card.

Wait I thought stream just implied we'd be able to show people what's going on in our game, I didn't know it meant we could easily upload HD film! :affraid:
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 pm

iirc you can stream and the last 30 secs can be accessed whenever you want, if ustream is anything like twitch then I guess you have everything saved as long as youre 'sharing', they haven't said anything about beign able to edit your vids but I think that should be a no brainer and im pretty sure they will do that.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:43 pm

RantFromRant wrote:iirc you can stream and the last 30 secs can be accessed whenever you want, if ustream is anything like twitch then I guess you have everything saved as long as youre 'sharing', they haven't said anything about beign able to edit your vids but I think that should be a no brainer and im pretty sure they will do that.

So it will be as accessible as having a quality capture card for ps3?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Myztyrio wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:iirc you can stream and the last 30 secs can be accessed whenever you want, if ustream is anything like twitch then I guess you have everything saved as long as youre 'sharing', they haven't said anything about beign able to edit your vids but I think that should be a no brainer and im pretty sure they will do that.

pretty much, there's a lot of good things and some bad things that can come out of the share button. cant wait.
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Well, i've been thinking about getting something to record my gameplay for Dark Souls. So yeah, i'll record my first blind run.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:52 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:

pretty much, there's a lot of good things and some bad things that can come out of the share button. cant wait.

Bad thing off the top of my head is lots of crap competing on youtube, while the people who are actually skilled or making interesting vids get pushed down
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 pm

the only thing 'bad'(companies like Netflix and anything that has purchasable videos on the interwebs) thing I can think of is people streaming movies off their ps4 and the companies doing something that will affect gamers somehow, I hope it doesn't happen and they just lock the share button while you're on their apps.

Last edited by RantFromRant on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:03 pm

RantFromRant wrote:the only thing 'bad'(bad for companies like Netflix and anything that has purchasable videos on the interwebs) thing I can think of is people streaming movies off their ps4 and the companies doing something that will affect gamers somehow, I hope it doesn't happen and they just lock the share button while you're on their apps.

Ahh that makes sense. Hopefully there's no conflict
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 pm

damn it, I didn't mean to say 'bad companies like' lol, it was supposed to be one bad in '' oops
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 pm

I think thats a wonderful idea man. I just might bit the bullet and fork out the cash to get some recording equipment just for that. I've been wanting some for awhile now but just havent done it due to money.
    I'm so down for this, ans by then I will most likely have the ability to do so.

PS. any suggestions on the best gear to buy for recording game footage?
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm

OP: k.

Ohumanity: You'll want an Algatto for $160.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:OP: k.

Ohumanity: You'll want an Algatto for $160.

Thanks for the info.
    I will look into that one right away!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Yeah we'll do some Wiki streaming and recording when it drops.
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 pm

*Elgato not Algatto. My bad.

Recommended by AGermanSpy and whiteboy. I've heard from lots of uploaders (AGS, Gamegrumps, ENB) that Hippauge, the alternative, breaks after 1-2 years.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:19 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:*Elgato not Algatto. My bad.

Recommended by AGermanSpy and whiteboy. I've heard from lots of uploaders (AGS, Gamegrumps, ENB) that Hippauge, the alternative, breaks after 1-2 years.

Thanks, I found one on eBay new for $156.00
    I am going to get it for sure!
    I can't wait to play DkS2
    I think Im going to have my buddy bury me in snow so I will be frozen until it gets released. Brilliant idea!
    DE5PA1R
    DE5PA1R
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DE5PA1R Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:22 pm

That only works in South Park.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:27 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:That only works in South Park.

Aw man really. I thought for sure I had it all figured out.
    Ah well, I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else. lol
    Fayt
    Fayt

Post by Fayt Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:56 am

Would love to, but gotta upgrade my computer a bit so I can ran fraps with it ;P
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:*Elgato not Algatto. My bad.

Bought it! Praise the Sun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm