Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
mr_no_face
Oh_the_Humanity
DE5PA1R
Onion Knight
sinspaw
passivefamiliar
Saturday-Saint
Dibsville
DemonOfFate
steveswede
Tchuwib
Myztyrio
eminusx
Serious_Much
vegan666
GaryBlevins
Emergence
Johnthethird
Animaaal
User1
Zeta Prime
25 posters

Mic Support Poll

Poll

Would you enjoy Mic Support in Dark Soul

[ 14 ]
    Mic Support Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%Mic Support Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 43 ]
    Mic Support Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap75%Mic Support Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap [75%] 

Total Votes: 57
    MasterofShadows
    MasterofShadows
    Addicted
    Addicted

Mic Support Poll - Page 5 Empty Re: Mic Support Poll

Post by MasterofShadows Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 pm

DE5PA1R wrote:Not sure if I believe the consumer piece vs art piece argument - I'd argue that consumers just don't know what they want (ie they think they want mic support but don't know that they don't) - but that's a discussion for another time.

Sure, but I don't think that negates my point. In fact, it supports it. Artists ignore usability research or consumer demands all the time because they think what they have to communicate is more important. They also often tend to feel that what they have to offer their audience is something that the audience needs, but just doesn't know it yet. Knowing more about what a person needs than what the person himself knows doesn't necessarily make you less of an artist. In fact, it can often make you a better one.
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Mic Support Poll - Page 5 Empty Re: Mic Support Poll

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:24 pm

ErrJon6661 wrote:
    Nybbles wrote:absolutely HELLS NO to mic chat in Dark Souls

Nailed it.

Anyone who's played anything online especially games like Halo and COD knows that like 90% of the people who use voice are just like these guys. And the rest of the people who use voice just don't say anything because these guys won't stop talking.

Wow. Thats exactly why DkS should NEVER have mic support, EVER!
    Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward Look Skyward

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 am