Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
User1
Flankydizzle
Dibsville
Latitoast
Shindori
9 posters

You know, Lloyd's Talisman can be your best friend...

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

You know, Lloyd's Talisman can be your best friend... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know, Lloyd's Talisman can be your best friend...

Post by User1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:10 am

Ragequit.
    Get a wireless adapter.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

You know, Lloyd's Talisman can be your best friend... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know, Lloyd's Talisman can be your best friend...

Post by Djem Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 am

Meh. Healing is for casuls anyway. It's not surprising to see how people react under the effect of Lloyd's.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 am

Djem wrote:Meh. Healing is for casuls anyway. It's not surprising to see how people react under the effect of Lloyd's.
    That's just the thing, it has no effect on them. they still try to BS fish you and heal at every opportunity.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 am

tbh, the fact that loydes doesn't stop humanity or divine blessings is part of the reason i dispise those two items.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:53 am

Humanity can be punished with a BS, Divine Blessing doesn't even deserve to be aknowledged.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:05 pm

I suck at manually aiming. But, Lloyd's is awesome. I toss it when they're buffing, bowing, fighting enemies (I let them clear out the enemies first, unless they have phantoms). But, my favorite time to toss it is after a BS or riposte. Hits them almost 100% of the time.

Heck, some people don't even dodge (they don't know what it is).
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Lloyd's is pretty handy

If they know what it is, they only stop to heal when you're casting or after a BS, because they don't want to be stripped of healing
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:23 pm

I learned how to Lloyd's; Use it on high level tanks, they tend to panic, and then try to kill them in any way, it could be easier. 880k souls is already there if you can.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:30 pm

I never need to use the things. Since I have a chaos blade I find a pattern that when their bleed meter is nearly full, the ones who don't know about negating bleed through dodge, will back up and heal. It is really dumb because it gives me two-three free hits and that is when the bleed is triggered. So they healed only to have their hp be the same prior to healing. Also I tend to have a dumb look on my face when an invader throws one at me. I never heal so why waste one on me?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Also I tend to have a dumb look on my face when an invader throws one at me. I never heal so why waste one on me?
    i laugh at the utter waste of time caused by throwing a loydes at me. my estus flask is almost always +0 or +2 at most, so in PvP I heal with a humanity if i'm gonna heal, host or phantom. If they did something i intended to heal because of, i'm going to heal regardless.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:40 pm

My usual lack of Lloyd's make them nearly useless for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am