Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Death By Lloyds

Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Death By Lloyds Empty Death By Lloyds

Post by Kirk-Barb Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:25 pm

I'm invading at lvl 25 in the catacombs. I spawn in and notice right away the stone door to the rest of the area is closed. Usually that means someone is waiting in ambush with pursuers or some such. Instead, a guy in elite knight armor, knight shield, and armed with a broad sword comes at me through the corridor.

The skeletons are still alive and up, so I step behind them and see how he does against them. His weapon is not elemental, but he can still kill them in two swings. I back up to the ladder and the skeleton from above drops down and he is forced to fight it instead of me. He kills it, I continue to back up, and the skeletons respawn.

He came back to kill me without having killed the enchanter first, and he wasn't using a divine weapon. MISTAKE! Death By Lloyds 3563967992

From here on out the fight was my foe trying to attack me with skeletons trying to kill him and me throwing lloyds at him. The skeletons in the catacombs are no push over when fighting with numbers on their side and everytime he managed to kill one, it would just get back up again. The end was inevitable.

Wounded and harried, he decided to back up into the corridor and more and likely try and kill the enchanter, but the two skeletons from the other room came into the corridor from the other end. He died from what I would tactically call the skeleton sandwich attack formation. Two slices of skeleton death with the adventurer in between.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Death By Lloyds Empty Re: Death By Lloyds

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 pm

lol. Guy had no shot. You probably didn't even need to throw Lloyd's in that situation.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:59 pm

When i invade a lonely quester (in AL in most cases) i let him kill environment first and just watch them.
    u don't believe how much get killed without me doing anything....
    Some of them i even never see and some of them use indictment after getting killed by environment while me doing nothing...

p.s.: but having llyod in quickslot while invading is always a good idea!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:11 am

I've been known to stand back and pelt the host with Lloyd's as he tries to clear out an area for us to fight. It is even better when he was trying to jump you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 pm