Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
User1
skarekrow13
raecor14
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Onion Knight
9 posters

A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games.

Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games. Empty A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games.

Post by Onion Knight Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 pm

So this is a two part thread... thing... Firstly I'd like to say the forum has been great. Plenty of good times have been have on and off them with people I've met here, however my time here is at an end.

The main reason (other than I'm rarely here these days anyway) is that I've lost interest completely in the Souls series. Before you say it! No, I am not burnt out, not touched a Souls game in at least 6 months. Maybe I am experiencing a change in taste or maybe I'm just getting older. Whatever the case I have no desire to pick up a Souls game again and am in no hurry to find out the definitive reason as to why.

Anyway it's been good guys, best of luck with the new wiki and things for the next game. If you want to chat or contact me just hook me up on PSN (Llanafanvillalol) or Steam (OnionKnight93)

Cheers guys!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games. Empty Re: A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Farewell. A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games. 1361424789
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games. Empty Re: A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games.

Post by raecor14 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:01 pm

good bye old friend, i hardly knew ye
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Best wishes!
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:40 pm

I didn't know you well, but I bid you well in future endeavours.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:36 pm

Later man! Hope to see you in DkS 2!
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Proper Bow

I hope you return one day, maybe when the forum dominates over the whole world ye shall return.

Until then, regards:
    That guy that didn't talk to you that much.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Goodbye A fond farewell and a complete loss of interest in Souls games. 1361424789
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:57 pm

It was a pleasure Onion, I hope you stop by eventually to say hi but if not, I hope you have a wonderful life man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:04 pm