Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Anyone WIlling To Help Me Complete Games And Get Achivments(XBOX)

LukeboyDS

Anyone WIlling To Help Me Complete Games And Get Achivments(XBOX) Empty Anyone WIlling To Help Me Complete Games And Get Achivments(XBOX)

Post by LukeboyDS Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:12 pm

as the title says anyone willing to help me on xbox if so could you post your gamertag I'll add/message you. Would be great if you had a mic as well and I'll try help you back
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Anyone WIlling To Help Me Complete Games And Get Achivments(XBOX) Empty Re: Anyone WIlling To Help Me Complete Games And Get Achivments(XBOX)

Post by Bcc17 Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 pm

I "could" help, but wouldn't that be the easy way out? The achievements are easy enough, the hardest part for me was probably the Four Kings on NG+.

There's a roadmap that I followed for them that help a lot.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=335331
    LukeboyDS

Anyone WIlling To Help Me Complete Games And Get Achivments(XBOX) Empty Re: Anyone WIlling To Help Me Complete Games And Get Achivments(XBOX)

Post by LukeboyDS Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Bcc17 wrote:I "could" help, but wouldn't that be the easy way out? The achievements are easy enough, the hardest part for me was probably the Four Kings on NG+.

There's a roadmap that I followed for them that help a lot.

[url=http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=335331
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=335331[/quote[/url]]

Yeah but I prefer playing with people so would be good playing through the whole game and get achivments on the way achivments I want are needed to complete game anyway
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Well, I'm sure we'd all like a buddy to help us all the way through but that's not the way the game's meant to be played is it? It's a single player game which gives you the opportunity to summon help with bosses when the need arises. Playing in tandem with another player kind of misses the point of the game.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:21 pm

SlakeMoth wrote:Well, I'm sure we'd all like a buddy to help us all the way through but that's not the way the game's meant to be played is it? It's a single player game which gives you the opportunity to summon help with bosses when the need arises. Playing in tandem with another player kind of misses the point of the game.

My friend and I have done the whole game together on multiple playthroughs. It is really fun and it gives you a chance to relax a little, knowing that you have somebody you trust to help you.

GT: EliteBiker20

I can help you if you want, but I dont know if we are level-compatible. Either way, add me and I can help you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm