Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+78
BagerX2
The Once-Ler
Casdman
testspecimen85
jaywhy07
MegaShadow7878
Sneezer
papa diddy pop
Carphil
Flankydizzle
TehInfamousAmos
Murkulanvippi
sendicard
Raksar
the-battybusters
AquaBadger
BrandBrandBrand
Abyss_archer
Johangir
Jovias-86
Killamari
trzzy
Demon Slayer
Drumock
xtal84
Walter_White
masbaconstrips
"thekid"
Oh_the_Humanity
Dibsville
divinebeanpole
Wolfkeys
Odinbear
Paragon
Phoenix Rising
Latitoast
VaanVoid
ClassierBrush
Mrfragglez
Dusk Soul
harrynewgas
Ashran
Jwebby6
Dubscythe
Halicarnassis
OmegaX105
Myztyrio
ChillerHR
The_Red_Drifter
gmwdim
MistahrFox
VMatrixX
WandererReece
Sentiel
raecor14
VaDoom
Uparkaam
robsthedon
Maneater_Mildred
Tchuwib
WaLKA
CrackSouls
LunarFog
RePaused
DemonOfFate
Seignar
skarekrow13
grossemesser
twilightwarwolf
shadowzninjaz
Fry1156
jaythibodeau
crbngville2
morte
User1
RANT
densetsushun
reim0027
82 posters

EVENT: Death in the Depths April 13 7PM (GMT-5)

Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

EVENT: Death in the Depths April 13 7PM (GMT-5) - Page 13 Empty Re: EVENT: Death in the Depths April 13 7PM (GMT-5)

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:35 pm

reim0027 wrote:Glad to see you guys had fun. That area has great ambiance, but can be a bit of a PITA to get to the summon spot.

I'm looking forward to the next event. Thanks, everyone, for showing up. Special thanks goes to the hosts!

Sorry for the mess in my world last night
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

EVENT: Death in the Depths April 13 7PM (GMT-5) - Page 13 Empty Re: EVENT: Death in the Depths April 13 7PM (GMT-5)

Post by divinebeanpole Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 pm

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2767p675-russian-roulette-duels

I am hosting this on Xbox in case anyone missed this event last night because of Live being down
    papa diddy pop

Post by papa diddy pop Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 am

I had a lot of fun doing this event, and I look forward to doing it again. Might have to try out another build next time.

Also, I want to thank all the hosts and participants for making it awesome. I showed up with only a couple humanity and the hosts always took care of me when I needed some. Much thanks.

Tchuwib wrote:For my first time trying a PvP event, it was really awesome. I loved the fight no matter if I lost or win, mostly because those are all good ethic fight. My favorite fight in the night was with papa diddy, we ran into each other 5 time. The first 4 fight was usually tight one and ended near the last one getting the final blow, but when we got the score to 2-2 we had to get a tie breaker before the night was over. And we did, it was a really intense fight, so much indeed that I completely forgot about the waterfall and fell down backing off. It costed me a little portion of my health, but I deserve it. Came back up and we finished the fight. Lost, but that last section we were on our toe. I've almost manage to get him but he got the better of me. I canceled his chaos fireball with my WoG but me in iron flesh left me to vulnerable for that final hit. Hat off to that great fight. Thank to all those that played in the event and I had a chance to meet in the fight. Even Shadowninja with is build silly.

Tchuwib, our series of duels was pretty epic! Glad we got a full set of 5 in. See you around.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:07 am

Sorry guys i could not make it to this one, RL stuff camu in the way as i suspected. :x
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xtal84 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:03 am

I really enjoyed the event, the second I participated in, despite winning only 1 fight happy
    Still had a great time. Thanks to everyone who hosted, participated and organized.
    Wolfkeys
    Wolfkeys
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Wolfkeys Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 pm

It's always great to see cosplayers most of them were decent, even though my cosplay was a bit weird. Maiden with a flameberge and a shotel lol
    testspecimen85
    testspecimen85
    Casual
    Casual

Post by testspecimen85 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Tchuwib wrote:...I canceled his chaos fireball with my WoG but me in iron flesh left me to vulnerable for that final hit.

You were using Iron Flesh??? In all my days of PVP, I've never fought against someone with the stones to cast Iron Flesh during a duel. My hat goes off to you, sir.

Last edited by testspecimen85 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I used poor grammar?)
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Another great turnout for this event, glad to see so many people in the chat arranging duels. Great job to Reim for taking the lead on this one and thank you to all the gracious hosts and fighters. For anyone interested in bridging to the 24/7 Fight Club we have just go here: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19635-the-official-wiki-fight-club

It's a great time filled with great people!
    The_Red_Drifter
    The_Red_Drifter
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Red_Drifter Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Great time, last night.
    Hope everyone had fun, even with me randomly losing out signs all the time and having to make a lot of repeat matches. Also special thanks to Dibs and Jay for the items, really appreciated it.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 pm

The_Red_Drifter wrote:Great time, last night.
    Hope everyone had fun, even with me randomly losing out signs all the time and having to make a lot of repeat matches. Also special thanks to Dibs and Jay for the items, really appreciated it.
    The legend never dies.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm

This event is just the gift that keeps on giving:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t20564-glassware-giveaway

happy
    Flankydizzle
    Flankydizzle
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Flankydizzle Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:11 am

Are there any videos up yet?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 pm