Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dark souls xbox 360 will help with smough and ornstein.

shattered shotz

Dark souls xbox 360 will help with smough and ornstein. Empty Dark souls xbox 360 will help with smough and ornstein.

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 am

I'm level 94

So only levels 76 to 113 i can help.

Also what is the best place to be summoned? I like helping people!

let me know! if you need me!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dark souls xbox 360 will help with smough and ornstein. Empty Re: Dark souls xbox 360 will help with smough and ornstein.

Post by Rynn Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:55 am

If you boost up to SL 100 I can help you kill them.
    shattered shotz

Dark souls xbox 360 will help with smough and ornstein. Empty Re: Dark souls xbox 360 will help with smough and ornstein.

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:04 am

i already killed them. I'm helping people killing them.

Hmm you could help me with the four kings if you like?
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:16 pm

So anyone want to help me with the four kings! My gt is my username!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:30 pm

I don't know about Xbox but on PSN you could help those who will likely be taking O&S on in NG+
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 pm

densetsushun wrote:I don't know about Xbox but on PSN you could help those who will likely be taking O&S on in NG+

How? And why isnt this on xbox?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 pm

I can't speak for Xbox because I don't own one, and if you're SL94 you're in the range of 80-100 which is a good SL for most people taking on O&S in NG+, just drop your sign and hope for the best.
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Not trying to be rude, But i used the SL calculator and it told me 76-113.

Or did they update the game or something or the calculator is outdated.
    Jodecho
    Jodecho
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jodecho Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

he just isnt being as specific as you. generally most people that want to pvp stay in the sl 99 to 120 ish level range, and on NG+ they will atleast want to get the lordvessel. best place to get summoned is probably the bonfire closest to the bosses, the one you cant warp to
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Hmm okay. I started playing this game 3 weeks ago and i love it. the game is like 2 years old right? Do still alot of people play it ? Or is it like 100-200 online people a day?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Yeah, I was doing a rough calculation of what the level range is, and don't worry about being rude winking. And like Jodecho says, most people in NG+ in that level range who want to PvP just want to grab the Lordvessel quickly so drop your sign by the second bonfire where Solaire is.

The game is very much alive, the community is very active.
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:12 pm

densetsushun wrote:Yeah, I was doing a rough calculation of what the level range is, and don't worry about being rude winking. And like Jodecho says, most people in NG+ in that level range who want to PvP just want to grab the Lordvessel quickly so drop your sign by the second bonfire where Solaire is.

The game is very much alive, the community is very active.

Will do! Thanks for the tip!!!

a question: How does pvp work? i leave a sign someone summons me and then i help him slaying another player?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:27 pm

shattered shotz wrote:a question: How does pvp work? i leave a sign someone summons me and then i help him slaying another player?
    Not necessarily, and that's referred to as ganking. PvP works with invasions in this game, you'd need an item to use to invade in another world(anyone can use Cracked Red Eye Orbs and the Red Sign Soapstone, Darkwraiths have the Red Eye Orb, Darkmoon Blades have the Blue Orb and Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring, Forest Hunters have the Cat Covenant Ring) and when you successfully connect with someone, you enter the world of the host and fight the host. The Red Sign Soapstone is used primarily challenge others to a duel, while the others are used to invade anyone whether they like it or not(provided they meet the criteria of invasion).

Gravelord Servant:

Edit:
    Battle of Stoicism:
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Lol, I'm so bad at invading worlds. I died like 10 times XD
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 am

At your SL, people are usually dedicated to PvP and they'll see you coming. Best bet to improve your game is to join the Fight Clubs around here and see if you can't learn something from getting your butt kicked happy
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 am

which fight club should i join?
    shattered shotz

Post by shattered shotz Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 am

Damn four kings!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 am

Whichever you want, they're all good and a lot of skilled fighters participate. You can also check out this thread in the Covenant section:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12291-far-east-trainers
    See if you can't get someone to train you in PvP.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:24 pm