Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Carphil
XachAttack
Automancer
Hue
AnCapaillMor
nsane32
EeAyEss
morte
Rynn
Soris Ice Goldwing
densetsushun
GrinTwist
Spurgun
The Letter X
Maneater_Mildred
gmwdim
BeeSeaEss
User1
Mr. Tart
sure-magicians
VaDoom
tinypantha
swordiris
Demon Slayer
barrywilkins
Tolvo
Jester's Tears
BIG TIME MASTER
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dibsville
34 posters

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls?

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls? - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Younger' people playing Dark Souls?

Post by Carphil Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Tolvo wrote:At least you didn't have to talk to Gwynevere with her there and explain it.

"What's with the lady with the Giant Boobs?"

"It's not about the boobs, she's a princess that you save, but an illusion and, ug it's hard to explain."

"Why does she have giant breasts?"

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE BREASTS I SWEAR!"

My reaction when getting the Lordvessel for the first time :shock:
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

'Younger' people playing Dark Souls? - Page 5 Empty Re: 'Younger' people playing Dark Souls?

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm

For a 17 year old I must really have a old mind. Because when I first saw Gwynevere I was thinking "Okay where next?" Does that mean I'm old?
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:For a 17 year old I must really have a old mind. Because when I first saw Gwynevere I was thinking "Okay where next?" Does that mean I'm old?
    ......or maaaaaybe you haven't developed interests in girls?? lol
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 pm

^or the fact that breasts the size of the dome of the U.S.A Congress building is a turn-off for me. Call me a realist when it comes to breasts.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 am

son, just enjoy them. some things in life, they are acquired, refined tastes... somethings are good simply because they are out of reach.

...like Gwynevere's tits! f*cking raised platform you stand between my char and the holiest of the holies! no I don't want to kneel; I want a FEEL.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:16 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:For a 17 year old I must really have a old mind. Because when I first saw Gwynevere I was thinking "Okay where next?" Does that mean I'm old?

nah it means you need glasses big grin
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 am

I'll just turn the lights off then. That room she is in is very bright.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:43 am

Am I the only one who thinks that they are obscenely large? I mean, it is all about proportion and not about massive size, right?
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:51 am

reim0027 wrote:it is all about proportion and not about massive size, right?

Amen to that. I'm a fan of supple breasts myself, but they have to fit the body type of the owner, or else it just looks stupid.

To be fair to Gwynevere though, as far as we know of her natural size, I guess hers are fitting. It's just that we're much smaller than she is.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:54 am

reim0027 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that they are obscenely large? I mean, it is all about proportion and not about massive size, right?
    So I am not alone who thinks that! I don't know the average breast size of a woman but I know that Gwynevere's chest is not or a ,rarity, naturally possible. I'm talking double Ds or High School of The Dead girls here to normal human height. Those breast are watermelon size!
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that they are obscenely large? I mean, it is all about proportion and not about massive size, right?
    So I am not alone who thinks that! I don't know the average breast size of a woman but I know that Gwynevere's chest is not or a ,rarity, naturally possible. I'm talking double Ds or High School of The Dead girls here to normal human height. Those breast are watermelon size!
    dude, there's plenty of titty mchugetits out there. they're usually not beautiful in the face sector or outline, so you probably pass them up. a good set of knockers paired with a hot face/good curves is a rare jewel irl.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 am

I think Gwynevere's are right at that line but manage to not cross it. They work quite well on her.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:07 am

Yeah well large breast are not a turn-on for me. More the opposite in fact. There is just something that tells me not to pay attention to large breast and Gwynevere gets the same effect. I just look at the face and on that note I don't find her all that good looking. She has a good figure but heh I wouldn't say she is hot. My belief: If Gwynevere had a smaller chest no one would care about her.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:10 am

Here boobs are not at that line. They are way past it. It is a huge turnoff, IMO.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:10 am

It's also pretty intimidating when the veins on her breasts are bigger than your junk.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:12 am

I say she is a DD+ or E. Is there an E? With implants and all I wouldn't expect the sizes to stop at D.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 am

Besides which, with her being so fragile, you would just sidle up to her for a cuddle and wind up killing her.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I think Gwynevere's are right at that line but manage to not cross it. They work quite well on her.
    This. It's big. Really big. But yeah.

Ladies fill out more mid-20s to early 30s.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:17 am

You know gods need to gather faith to live so maybe her chest is from the size of all the faith she has gathered. That or Gwyndolin has either a breast complex (he was raised as a girl) or way overdid it when he made Gwynevere's illusion copy.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:19 am

Gwyndolin is a huge creep, for sure. I'll never understand Darkmoons. winking
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:20 am

Can we stop talking about Gwynevere and talkeabout Maneater Mildred? The gams on her!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:21 am

Hey Pendant I take offense to that! silly

Also Dibs congrats your thread has derailed into a conversation of breast.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:28 am

I usually expect who I'm talking to to at least be near or above my age (16)
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:33 am

To be on-topic here I figured the average age be between 16-37and sometimes in the mids 40s. I figured in a game like this you need to know patience and be smart with what you do. A no save, no mercy game should stress new people for a bit until they become use to the game.
    Longshot
    Longshot
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Longshot Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 am

itt: kids that have no idea what hamsterdance is.

itt: kids looking up what hamsterdance is

itt: kids pretending to know what hamsterdance is

itt: old f*cks who know what hamsterdance is and crying on the inside because hamsterdance can be used to measure age and feel old.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:22 pm