Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
mugenis4real
Everynevers
RedderAI
7 posters

Getting drunk while playing Dark Souls

RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Getting drunk while playing Dark Souls Empty Getting drunk while playing Dark Souls

Post by RedderAI Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 am

I woke up to find my favorite build at SL 99 leveled to 125 and now she sucks at pvp. She was tailored made too for 99 pvp.

R.I.P Tana, my beloved forest hunter. ;_;

Anybody else have tales of drunken stupidity?
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Getting drunk while playing Dark Souls Empty Re: Getting drunk while playing Dark Souls

Post by Everynevers Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 am

To get the Knight's Honor achievement and then The Dark Soul achievement all I needed was to make myself a Great Sword of Artorias out of a Broken Sword. In NG++. I even leveled a Broken Sword in readiness.

I do everything in NG++ as fast as possible to create it which is actually more than you remember when the "achievement fever" kicks in and you care about nothing else. Now, I guess at this point I should mention I'm high as a kite (not drunk). Well, I finally make it to the Giant Blacksmith and completely forget I planned anything and make the wrong GWoA... yeah... NG+++ was a bear for me but I finally got it, lol.
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Getting drunk while playing Dark Souls Empty Re: Getting drunk while playing Dark Souls

Post by mugenis4real Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 am

Getting wasted while playing a video game all alone at night seems...really sad sad
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 am

I have nightmares about levelling up the wrong sword. I'm already paranoid about it. The thought of having to fight the 4 Kings in NG+++ would finish me. I'm not a quitter but I think this would be the time I gave up. I want to play some other games before I die.
    DeltronSeven
    DeltronSeven

Post by DeltronSeven Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:36 am

oh god the things i have done playing DS drunk...best one definetaly was killing the asylum deamon with my fists first encounter
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Perhaps what we need is a Dark Souls drinking game. Take a shot every time you get invaded during your playthrough. :o
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:25 pm

mugenis4real wrote:Getting wasted while playing a video game all alone at night seems...really sad sad

Dude I got home from a party and decided to play. Its not sad in my eyes Ben if they were by themselves.

Which I've done. Lol. Sometimes I just want to have a drink without seeing a crap ton of annoying worm humans.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Pve drunk has never ended well for me. Pvp I seem to play better with a beer buzz, I get destroyed when I'm drunk though.
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 pm

SlakeMoth wrote:I have nightmares about levelling up the wrong sword. I'm already paranoid about it. The thought of having to fight the 4 Kings in NG+++ would finish me. I'm not a quitter but I think this would be the time I gave up. I want to play some other games before I die.

It was a bit of a nightmare and my SL was really high so I couldn't summon any aid for bosses. It was a fun challenge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 pm